Wanting a new haircut :)

What do you think of this for me? Yes the pics on my profile are real so you can judge of that:

link

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, the sort of faux casual look suits you better than the prim, proper look you have now/.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• if its that link pic. I think tht you could pull it off. I mean I would be attracted but don't get too flattered ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be absolutely sexy. Definitely consider getting your hair cut like that, I think you'd get a lot of compliments. Don't be afraid to get a new hair style, you're a pretty girl and can pull it off :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno, I'd prefer what you have now over that. But do whatever you think looks best, in the end, that's all that matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like how your hair is now.

you have one of the most attractive hairstyles a girl can have.

0|0
    0|0
  • What you have now is a million times better than the link. The link is boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love your hair now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Based on your bone structure and forehead height, I think it'll be a very good look on you! Go for it then update with pics! I have her length of hair, but I don't have the bangs because I don't have the forehead for it, plus I just like the no bangs look. But yeah, I think this cut will really accentuate your features! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Its an awesome cut that flatters most face shapes. Go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think those bangs would look awesome on you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It will look amazing on you! Do it! :D

0|0
    0|0