Guys-Do you like long or short hair?

I know for the most part it depends on the girl, some can pull of short hair and some girls can't and vice-versa.

But what kind of hair do you like better?

-long link

-short link

-medium link

Im just curious, if you notice, or let alone care:)

• Long
  • Short
  • Medium

Most Helpful Guy

• well medium or long because as long as you can put it in a ponytail I'm happy

What Guys Said 5

• I like long to medium hair the best. But Short hair is still OK. I think it depends on the girl though, sometimes I don't think some girls can pull off short hair.

• I prefer long or medium, in this order. I don't mind short hair, if the style is good and in all cases the hair must be properly taken care of.

• long wavy hair is so beautiful usually :P but for the most part, whatever. I've often found quite a few girls with short to medium hair cute/attractive too.

• Whatever a girl can pull off that works for her.

• medium and long, not short

• Can you please change your display pic.. its scary :(

• no it's not. if you knew where it was from... it's called "raisins face"

What Girls Said 1

• I think the medium link looks the best...but the face shape is really important in making a decision. It's not that I like medium hair more than the others...That hair just suited that person better.