Why is it that guys look at hot girls, yet when they get married, the women are usually trolls?

I don't understand why I see most married guys with trolls...It is so weird how you can see guys drooling over women who look like strippers, or easy women yet when they get married the women they choose don't look like this...One of my friends said it's because the guy couldn't get the woman he wanted so he had to settle for what he could get...(I know my profile says I'm a man but I am a female, I just didn't understand those signs when I was signing up...I'm new on this site)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol so you're a girl aye? Don't worry I had to ask someone what the signs meant when I signed up here too :)

They married the 'trolls' because of their personality or chemistry, or as you said they couldn't get anything better. They just miss a good bombshell to get hard over so they take the chance whenever they get it because they probably don't have a good sex life in the marriage, worse off with a 'troll'.

• It's so frustrating...I had to contact the helpdesk...hopefully they can help with this problem...goodness, I'm glad I'm not the only one confused about the signs for fem/male

What Girls Said 4

• Some people I think decide to grow up in a way and go for personality over looks. Others just fall in love with "trolls" and give up the eye candy. Then the worst are the guys who marry the girl for personality, and then date a girl for her body behind the wife's back. It all depends on how you see women, I guess.

• welll in fairness who wants to marry a girl that looks like a stripper... not the kinda girl you wanna bring home to mammy

• lol

• i think their wives werent that bad looking when they got married, but due to childbirth and family being #1 priority they slowly morphed into trollism. and the really beautiful hot women either don't have the marriage material qualities or most men can't get those women in the first place

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe because if he continues to drool over these girls his wife would get angry and divorce him? Its not worth desiring these other girls you have no chance with when you already have a wife.

• But the QA is asking why they don't try for those girls in the first place, instead of marrying who she (the QA) sees them with.

• Well I don't know because I'm not married, but I'm guessing that they don't actually lose attraction to them, but instead they lose the desire to go after these sort of women.

• I heard this from someone, when some women get married, they feel that their spouse will love the way they look no matter what so they let themselves go and become massive whales, I don't know why they think that their man will love obese girls but you know, people are dumb, its not just girls that do this either, guys do it too, they just stop giving a damn about their looks and just let it go, I actually have met a lot of women who are married and are not fatter than hell. Hell if I got married and my wife was starting to approch that level I would start dragging her to the gym with me, I'm not gonna allow myself to get fat nor will I allow her to.

• Because they gave up.