Do You Know Any Good Quotes?

Any Quote doesn't Matter What Its About Love Life Funny ANYTHING

Most Helpful Girl

• -Hands Down , I'm To Proud For Love But With Eyes Shut Its You I'm Thinking Of

--Every time I trust somebody, they show me why I shouldn't.

- Girls Fall In Love With What They Hear , And boys Fall In Love With What They See That's Why Girls Wear Makeup And Boys Lie .

- Either You Play The Game , Or You Get Played -My Grandpa <3 Told Me That Once .

- They Say Love Hides In Every Corner , Then I Must Be Walking In Circles<--One Of My Fav .

iLove Quotes iCan Go On Forever Lol

What Guys Said 4

• "Sex and religion are closer to each other than either might prefer."

- Saint Thomas Moore (1478-1535)

"We al do dumb sh*t when were f***ed up"

- Phil from Hangover =P

"you can't spell families without lies, its true try it"

- guy from 4 christmases

• "If two people agree on everything, you can guarantee only one of them is doing all the thinking"

-Unknown

• I wish, I wish, My life is a wish.

• speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far. Teddy roosevelt

What Girls Said 6

• "The truth is you don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed."

— Eminem

“Have you ever loved someone so much, you’d give an arm for?

Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?

When they know they’re your heart

And you know you were their armour

And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm ‘her

But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you?

And everything you stand for, turns on you, despite you?”

— Eminem (Lyrics: When I’m Gone)

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

Lao Tzu

• What is, is. :D

• ? It was no accident, me finding you. Someone had a hand in it long before we ever knew. Now I just can't believe you're in my life. Heaven's smiling down on me as I look at you tonight. I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars. He sure knew what he was doin' when he joined these two hearts. I hold everything when I hold you in my arms. I've got all I'll ever need thanks to the keeper of the stars.�

• A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

In heaven all the interesting people are missing.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

i love Nietzsche :D

• "Fact: You start to get hurt the moment you begin to care"

"You can spend, minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f*ck on"

"People say you don't know what you've got till it's gone. Truth is, you knew what you had, you just never thought you'd lose it"

"Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't of fallen for the second. - Johnny Depp"

"Welcome to our society. You will be judged on what you wear, which music you listen to, what you look like, how you act, who you hang around with, and on practically every other personal trait and imperfection about you, and you'll be made fun of for being you"

"Last minute plans always end up being the best memories"

"Realising how drunk you are when alone in the toilet"

There's so many more!

• To be or not to be