Hola, World of GAG: Can an individual be both hot and cute?

My friends and I are arguing on the subject. I'm not quite sure if it's possible. This is mainly geared towards girls' opinions on guys.

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i would say being hot is mostly a physical aspect, like having a nice body, being a good dancer etc. things that relate to sexuality. but for me, a girl who's not afraid to get her hands dirty every once in a while or can play a sport will often make the girl kinda hot in my eyes.

for us guys, we will call a girl "cute" when she has a pretty face on an average body. as opposed to a girl who has a pretty face on an awesome body we will call "hot" (the same for girls?) but that's just the physical part of it. cuteness can be more related to that person having a beautiful smile as their best asset. or the little things you notice. like the way they laugh, the things they do when you're just relaxing on the sofa, and just things the way they act in general but only with you.

i tried to make this as unisex as possible haha. good question though.

• lol thanks.

and I agree with your definitions...'hot' does seem to be more of a physical reference.

What Guys Said 11

• What about that pale guy who looks like he's never showered before from that vampire movie? I've heard girls refer to him as both "soooooooooo cute" and "soooooooooo hot!"

• Hot Body. Cute Face. Bingo Bango.

That's how I do it, at least... 8D

It's also possible to Act cute yet Be hot.

• bingo bango...i'm definitely adding that phrase to my vocabulary :p

• Excellent choice. I guess we can be friends after all...

• cute face hot body? :P

• I'm here :P..

• Yep, one can even be Awesome and Legendary besides Hot and cute :P

• I answer your question with a question: what would cause a male to go from cute to hot? 0:)

• hey pepito. pipe down. :D

• Appears to be the case, or possibly was cute and now is cute and hot. But the last one sounded like apparently he always was hot just wasn't that prominent. *girls* rolls eyes. Maybe she sees him more clearly now...

• i saw him again today. he's definitely a handsome guy. I used to think he was cute and very endearing, but now it's cute plus something else. I'm not sure what's changed, I just see him differently :)

• Men use the word interchangeably, women don't.

• yes

• yes...aren't u? er...better make that beautiful ..instead...

• Yes they can. Very easily.

• Yes they can

What Girls Said 15

• yes. though I've only met 2 guys who fit both the cute & hot description.

Robo-Girl explains it very well.

• Hmmmmm

Good question.

I'd say cute is more of a face reference and hot is for someone's body. So if you have a cute face and a hot body I guess you'd be qualified as both cute and hot.

But I only qualify a person by one or the other. Some people can have more distinctive cute features and some people can exude sex-appeal more so...it all depends on the person.

I always gravitate towards cute rather than hot.

• Definitely! A hot guy can have a cute face, a cute personality, or maybe do things that are cute, so I'd say yes. :)

• im not attracted to hot. I think cute would be my hot. tho not to say a guy I think is cure is not hot as well--but cute is endearing & without that, I'm not attracted.

so id say they HAVE to exist together, not just that they can..

but remember what is ht & what is cue is different for everyone.

i would not be attracted to someone I'm not attracted to. And if I'm attracted to him, he's hot in some way -to me. & df cute.

i notice too, that often what people call 'hot; I think is quite ugly.

• Lol, in girls it is possible. I know I can.

Hmm I've never met a guy with that description. I guess it depends on what you mean exactly by cute...

• yuup.

• yes..i think so .. I use those 2 words interchangeably.

• I asked this question the other day to my GAG pals, and they said yes! They can be both!

• zooey deschanel is all I have to say

• Definitely.

• whats up :P

sure :)

• Yes, they can be both.

• for a guy never ! in my opinion at least, we either see them as cute or HOT

different parts of the brain different parts of the body

For me I don't use cute for a guy that I find HOT and would never use HOT for a guy that was cute, but that's just me

• i'm of a similar mindset...but it looks like most people believe both are possible :p

• of course

• Positive.