Strange things on other people that annoy you?

Usually I don't really care or notice things on people I don't know but one thing that drives me insane is when girls wear their hair like this : link , link . Its just like what the f*** is wrong with you part your hair so you don't look like you have a comb over. Also no adult woman should wear their hair like that it makes them look 14! So what annoys you?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL that hairstyle doesn't so much annoy me as it does intrigue me. How the hell does their hair not just fall over their faces? It's like a gravity-defying style. :S

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's cute on a woman in her 20s, makes a statement, I'm not sure WHAT statement, but a statement for sure!

• I like the girl's hair in the 2nd pic

I don't like any piercings on a girl(belly button ones are okay but I prefer them without one)

Girls who were leggings and you can see their ass, it's worse when their not skinny as well

Tanning

Girls who wear bandana's around their necks used to be really popular at my old school

Feet, I'd rather not see them unless I really like you

• I like the girl's hair in the 2nd pic too. People choose to not part their hair in the middle to have a fuller look, there is nothing wrong with that.

• People that justify their actions in their Gods name. that annoys me the most.

• get off her. Lights is awesome, and she's completely adorable in person (she's never worn her hair like it was in the first pic at any of her shows I've been to.

I think more girls should try to aspire having hair like hers.

• I'm not saying I have anything against lights I just don't like her hair and my question has nothing to do with her or what you think girls should do their hair like.

• you we're on her.

• Good lord, they let anybody become a household name these days.

What Girls Said 4

• awwww, I LOVE lights...she's such a sweetheart... :p

but the first link...yea, her hair is a bit 'i just shoved a fork into an electrical socket'...

here's what KILLS me...absolutely MURDERS my mind:

1. link

2. link

male headbands...and male seashell necklaces... oh lord... *brain implodes*

• Lol the first pic is horrible! I like the second though XD Personally ha ha I can't stand when people are too rough with my car...I know it's durable but it makes me wanna smack them

• I don't like ear piercings that have holes as big as pennies or something. It just grosses me out...

• The sound of my brother chewing his food with his mouth open... lol

Thankfully he doesn't do it that often.