Where can I get cute shoes for cheap?

i'm on a shoe kick and I want to get lots of new shoes. I want heels, boots, sandals, and flats. in my town the only places to go are payless, target, and forever 21. they had some OK stuff but not what I'm looking for. I want stuff that looks high-end but isn't, kinda like a knockoff. where should I shop? online stores probably best.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say to try a number of online websites such as DSW.com and zappos.com, however, be careful to only buy stuff you've tried on before in a store. With shirts and pants you can pretty much safely go off the sizing and order online (for guys anyway), but for shoes and gloves, you need to try before you buy to make sure they fit your hands/feet well.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• Plato's closet has some nice stuff sometimes depending on what they have at the moment. I know people have said DSW but I've spent $40+ on shoes there so I wouldn't really call them cheap but they are my go to shoe store. I've only been a couple times but I think Bare Feet Shoes can be pretty cheap too.

• DSW.com is awesome! Good shoes for cheap!

• DSW

• link

shoeocean.com