How long do you like your lady's hair to be?

Shaven- link

Boy Short- link

Shoulder Length- link

Passin' Boobs- link

Crazy Long- link

• Shaven
  • Boy Short
  • Shoulder Length
  • Passin' Boobs
  • Wayyy Too Long

Most Helpful Guy

• I said "passin' boobs" but definitely not in the hairstyle in the link... Something more wavy would look much nicer, but all in all, a little closer to shoulder length is more ideal.

Definitely closer to the "passin' boobs" length tho... on the overall spectrum, lol.

What Guys Said 7

• i voted the 4th one, but ideally it would be between passing boobs and shoulder length. Although I like all hair lengths longer than or same as shoulder length. Crazy long would be a little awkward but it could work if it works for you, and if you have it shorter than shoulder length it can still be attractive if you can pull it off. :) Go longer as a general rule though :)

• With certain exceptions, I like girls to have long hair. Passin' boobs is usually good though if she can pull it off, crazy long is good too. Maybe that's just me.

• Anywhere between Shoulder Length and Passin' Boobs, but whatever. Boy short is a little too short. A little shorter than shoulder length can be cute, but still. In the end, whatever.

• Doesn't matter too much to me but for the purpose of this question I'll say somewhere between shoulder length and passing boobs. Chest/shoulder blade length.

• Shoulder. The boobs one is at the too long point for me. If she cut it to where the start of her dress is, that's the longest I like.

• Anything past her chest.

• I like ladies who have always had superlong healthy hair. This is a turn on for me.

What Girls Said 2

• I've never had my hair gone past my shoulders [ only by an inch ]. I went natural about two years ago, so now it's short, but very curly. I wish it would grow faster so it can be at my shoulder or longer again.

• No offense, but isn't it obvious there is no answer here? It's whatever works best for your face and that's subjective

• No, there's no real answer because it's a preference. If a boy short hair style works with a woman's face shape and it looks great that's dandy, but a guy could pick that as a reason not to find her attractive.