Guys are attracted to girls that have long hair? Guys is this true?

my friend told me that the majority of guys are attracted to girls that have long hair...it this true or it doesn't matter

• True
  • False
  • Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• False

Emma Watson

Long hair link looks OK, short hair link much cuter.

Winona Ryder

Long hair link OK, short hair link again much cuter.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, and if you cut your long hair after going out with him, it will upset him greatly.

• A lot of guys like long hair, but it's not the determining factor in attraction. Awesome personality is still the determining factor in a true attraction for more than just f***ing. For just f***ing (which I'm not into) guys just are about the body in general or the ability to have it which meh.

• true but thing is some girls look better with short hair and then she should keep it that way

• no. every guy is different, everybody has different taste.

• Most of the time yes, but there are exceptions.

• depends

• No you can't assume that. I don't like it long.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the guy. Most guys I know do prefer long hair on girls. But I also know some guys who prefer shorter hair.

• My boyfriend like girls with long hair; though mine is a little past my shoulders and he could care less about it.