Does anyone else color coordinate their clothing with their favorite color?

My favorite colors are purple and black and I always wear purple and black. I'm known for it. I have black converse with purple strings and purple eye shadow I wear with a black outfit and black and purple gauges etc. Does anyone else do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• i've went through a lot of phases when it comes to dressing,and yeah I did do that at a point,i don't do it now tho. I used to wear only black and white,in a suit type of way,and I wasn't emo,i just liked black,people would freak out whenever I wore something with color they still do even tho that phase is well over. you'll get over it

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• No, I wear pretty much every color. However, I have more red clothes (my favorite color) than any other.

• If I see clothes that are in a color I like, of course I'm more likely to buy them, but it really isn't a deciding factor

• Those are my two favorites too :) I try to wear all different colors but I do tend to always have some sort of black on.

• Nope that's childish.

• Umm..not really

• my closet is full of dark colors so yeah I guess I do