Do you girls out there think that girls who wear knee length skirts and dresses can still be attractive?

i have many female friends at my church who fit this description. would you say skirt or dress length has a say in whether or not a female is physically attractive. to me they are attractive based on their build/ facial features and hairstyle. eg: pretty, cute, beautiful. any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Really has nothing to do with the skirt. Of course if said person just isn't made for the garmet they are wearing and it looks bad on them, that can detract from how attractive they end up looking. In the end an ill fitting skirt isn't goign to make someone look butt ugly or down right gorgeous but the right skirt could accentuate their good features and make them lok better :)

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with you. Just because they dress more conservative than other woman doesn't make them any less attractive. Clothes don't define whether someone is pretty, cute, or beautiful. Besides, how attractive a woman is depends on the man who is looking at her.

• It depends the way it's worn.

• attraction has to do with your looks, not what you wear, but I'd probably say that a girl wearing knee length skirts/dresses are probably frumpier and not as stylish

• They could also be wearing them because it is for an appropriate occasion...church...work...etc...

What Guys Said 0