Do you think it's possible for two people to communicate through eye contact?

I was just wondering do you guys think it's possible for two people to communicate through eye contact. By that I mean, do you think two people can understand what the other is trying to say or has to stay or think with one look or by simply holding eye contact with one another? This would be assuming that they are not complete strangers and actually know each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple things yes. Body language is powerful and women seem to read it better.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• oh definitely. my close friends and I can give each other just a glance at certain moments and we completely understand each other

• My old boss and I worked together for 8 years and when work would get crazy we would do that with perhaps a simple tilt of the head added.

• Yes. I can communicate with glances with a handful of people I'm close with. Eye contact and body language. Better than verbal communication sometimes.