Cute innocent chick?

Guys, honestly, what's so good about a cute innocent chick?

Most Helpful Guy

• Any guy who starts dating an innocent girl with the sole mission of "corrupting her" is an asshole. Everybody has said how innocent girls are good because they have less baggage, but guess what gave the not-so-innocent girls their baggage? Douche bags deflowering them in meaningless one-night stands. If all you're looking for is sex, stick with the sluts you've been dating and leave the innocent girls to those of us who know that there is more to relationships.

I think good girls are most appealing to good guys. Good guys aren't looking for fake-baked, bottle-blonde bimbos, we leave those ladies to be picked up by the guys who pop their collars and let their dicks do the thinking. Good guys are looking to start relationships, not trysts, and it seems like we have a better shot at that with innocent girls.

As far as "cute vs. hot" goes, it's really just a matter of preference. Personally, I find cute girls more attractive than hot ones, the same way some guys prefer blondes to brunettes or redheads. It's a look that, in addition to being visually appealing, tells me that this is they type of girl that I could have a future with. There are too many stereotypes attached to "hot" girls (superficial, manipulative, self-centered, unintelligent) and they're too often correct, that I'm not going to waste my time pursuing a woman like that, no matter how hot she is.

What Guys Said 18

• You can actually have a future with a girl like that. Like who would want a girl to seriously love, trust and respect that had slept around? One that he would be proud to show off to his friends and family? Not many guys would, nor would I. You wouldn't know what the heck they've been into. Besides, it's so much more enjoyable, fun and meaningful to learn things together.

• Thats just it, theyre cute(hot), and innocent usually means theyre nice and friendly and a good cuddler. I could go into more detail if needed by that pretty much sums it up for me.

• 1) The idea is that a "good girl" won't always be trying to tempt me to do things that I feel are inappropriate for me. Personally, as much as I enjoy the passionate stuff, I tend to like the innocent sweet stuff as well.

2) Generally speaking, the more baggage a person has, the more likely a person is going to get into more relationship problems.

3) Generally, with "hot, slutty looking" types, some guys are more likely to run into insecurity and trust issues, and the girl might have a little more trouble staying around, and not straying. At the very least, you might run into a lot more problems with other guys being inappropriate with "your" lady.

I like a little bit of both. When first dating, I really like sweetness and innocence, and I don't just want an act. But if I try to kiss her more passionately after 2 months of dating her, I don't want her freaking out. But I don't want a woman who's going to get grabby going under the pants after only 3 weeks of knowing her. Yeah, part of me wants her to definitely want me in a sexy kind of way, but still, I don't want her taking it too far.

• they haven't been f***ed up by other guys, so they don't take out the problems from their previous relationships on you like most girls do. plus they usually love to cuddle =)

• because an innocent girl is someone you can trust and you just wana hold cause there so adorable you just wana love them and never let go.

• Well she is cute and there is the fact she is innocent but most importantly is that there is a chance she can be bad. Either she has a wholesome look and deep down is bad which is hot or she is innocent and the guy corrupted her. which is pretty hot to.

Basically for me it is the concept of a "lady in the street but a freak in the bed."

• She has not been poisoned yet. We guy's like a fresh canvas. A girl that has been scorned, and damaged by some other guy is to much to deal with. A cute innocent chick; is the closes thing guy's will get to an old fashion girl these days.

• This is should be selected as best answer. I was going to write the same exact thing. CUTE GIRLS FTW!

• they are cute and innocent they are clean and fresh.

• corruption.being the first one to "tap" her?i don't know man.i usually prefer a girl who knows stuff.but obviously must be faithful and wat-not haha

• They definitely have less baggage. It isn't that they are to be corrupted, the innocent ones are usually the ones that are adventurous and open to new experiences. My personal preference cute ones over hotter chicks. The cute ones usually are good people in general well the hot ones are like flipping a coin.

• its pretty much how they are and theyre feelings either there mutual or just neutral.

:]

let me know if th helped in any way or not!

• personally, I don't think there's such a thing as an innocent girl, naive maybe, but not innocent. the dirty ones know how to stay clean :P

• well for me, a cute and innocent chick would be one that I could mess around with in an innocent sort of way. I know a few of those types and I tend to like them more than the others, with a few exceptions here and there.

• Absolutely nothing, but if I would have to answer I'd have to say that I would look forvard into corrupting her.

• I Wouldn't know how to answer this until last week. Innocent girls are very appealing to men for a few reasons, and some just disgust me and some apply to me.

1. There very approachable

2. There innocence is sometimes misinterpreted as flirting or interest and to many guys they take advantage of that.

3. It doesn't take a lot to impress them

4. They' re marriage quality not just a girl to waste time with or build your ego.

But cute innocent girls are easily corrupted if their left in the generation of guys and girls today, Its really appauling and a big turn off when a guy see's a girl flirting with 20 different other guys like she does to him, there's no sense of loyalty and that's what innocent girls have that most girls dont.

But if you look at it deeply, anything pure and innocent is considered much better and acceptable to men then a filthy girl who can't keep her legs closed.

• cuz they are pure to an extent, and you don't have all the BS that cumz with dating ifya get a 'cute, innocent chick'...

• well I'm not sure what a cute innocent chick is exactly but it's someone I could let my family and friends meet not a girl that I just want to see

• Cute or not, that's a matter of preference. To each his own, I guess.

Inncoent girl, well, it depends on what you mean by it.

Girls that act innocent are just as bad as a dirty ones. True innocent girls I like however. I personally would never cheat on my girl or any of them, and I have a career ambition I have had as a kid, that I am working towards. I prefer a girl who is the same. Usually, they are smart, independent, clean, and have a high self esteem. I can give full trust in them, and are the type I'd want to spend my life with.

Smoking, slutty, drinking, and money-craving girls (whether or not they are cute) may be a turn on for some men; for me, its a turn off.

What Girls Said 1

• i get calle dinnocent all the time, and I know they are right, but sometimes I wish I could be see as the daring one..