Skirts/dresses--do you like answering questions (talking about them)?

As a guy...I simply love girls in skirts and dresses...no matter the length or style..because I believe it can make any girl feminine...regardless of how tomboy she is...however I know that not all women like to talk about them...which got me thinking...

So my question is...do you actually LIKE to answer GAG questions...and talk about them as if you were breathing air (really easy)...or do you prefer not to...even if you do it anyway...

132

Most Helpful Guy

• the shorter it is, the more exposed the legs & thighs are, the more sexual arousal

Sponsored

What Girls Said 13

• I'm not sure why anyone would mind answering questions about skirts... it's natural to inquire about something you would know little of, being a guy and all! haha

I love wearing dresses and skirts, personally. Pants are nowhere near as versatile as dresses and skirts are; you can only get so much femininity across in a pair of pants, but with a dress or skirt, you can style an outfit to convey a million different things: femme fatale, business appropriate, tough as nails, sweet and innocent, etc. Besides, they’re great when you’ve got to hide a few extra lb’s in the waist and hips (heels also help exponentially).

• Because not every woman likes wearing them...so why would they answer/ask questions about them...

• Presumably the point of asking the question would be to determine whether a particular woman might enjoy discussing skirts... if you found her answer to be disagreeable, then it's really the question that is pointless! Who's to say that a woman who doesn't enjoy wearing skirts would mind answering questions concerning them? Either way, this is a complete waste of my time, haha

• If she does not like wearing them..she has no business answering questions about them..and you are now a waste of my time as well...have a nice day!

• Most of the time I like talking about them. I wear skirts and dresses to dress up for certain occasions, so for me, it's a little more exotic and fun. :)

• I Am Apostolic/ Pentecostal. and We wear skirts all the time. actually we don't wear Pants. And it's Because to make us Modest and not show the shape of our thys and butt. but I absolutally love wearing skirts. and I don't mind talking about them, its just I love being modest. no guy wants to marry a woman that looks like a man or looks like a stripper.im not saying if you wear pants your a stripper, I'm just saying that guys love modest women..

• Some men do...not all...and I love that you do it all the time :)

• lol I like to answer style questions... especially when people post up links of skirts/dresses/whatever and I can give my honest opinion :)

• -eye roll- can you not

• I don't have any problem talking about wearing skirts lol I like wearing them they are very comfortable if they're not short and it's nice when it's really hot. Not to mention I feel really good in them, and a little more attractive. I usually get more compliments and looks when ever I wear a skirt or dress.

• Me being a girl, not really.

• i don't get the whole skirts/dresses part of this but I do enjoy answering questions on here

• They are a part of "style" and questions themselves..so I was just asking..

• i like to answer questions, especially style questions. I simply love wearing skirts and dresses, its a great way to stay cool and the summer and it makes me feel really feminine and pretty to wear them :)

• i love talking about all kinds of feminine clothing and style

• i like to answer questions,

• Yeah I like talking about anything really

• I like to do it... and your question is confusing.

What Guys Said 1

• Yup the shorter the skirt is us guys will be attracted to the girl even more this is why I love being a guy