Guys, do you appreciate girls with makeup?

& I'm not only talkin' bout eyeliner & mascara. I'm talkin bout shit loads of eyeshadow, thick eyeliner, mascara's hella thick, foundation's hella thick too.

do you find that attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope,

Me and my girlfriend have this game anyway where err we lick each others face randomly and every time you do it you get a point and the one whos winning at the end of the day wins. If she had all that shit on her face it wouldn't taste very nice would it? I doubt it.

and yes lol how we made that game I have no idea

we have another game I saw an article on yahoo! news about kissing and its basically trying to steal a sweet out of each others mouth. we use tic tacs and whoever had it last before it disintegrates wins lol

we are gonna try it with skittles soon lol!

• Haha that's cute [=

• Lol you should try it with your boyfriend if you have one / when you get one or if your after a girlfriend then I doubt it would change much. its fun and really sloppy lol and sexy

• Ah no way, me and my boyfriend do that to =], and we always poke each other to see who wins and we argue about who loves each other more lol but its not like we are really fighting just like I love you this much and than kiss kiss kiss kiss etc lol, and tongue wars but he wins more ha. 1567 to 2069 haha see he's better but I love him =>

What Guys Said 8

• NO! It's disgusting! I date ladies, not clowns! That typa thing is just so sad wen chicks slap on makeup like it's spackle on a house or something.

• i personally prefer a girl who shws of her natural side, I think make-up is used as a defence mechanism, I would be very much more attracted 2 girls who went natural

• I find it pretty discusting but that's only me.

• That's me too! and I bet a whole lot of other people.

I'm so glad that the "natural look" is coming back versus 80's make-up, though there are still a bunch of other girls who think that lots of blush, eyeliner, and lipstick looks good.

• no it looks really weird and disgusting

• Nope. Looks whorish.

• to a certain extent lol nt 2 much tho.

• i don't really like it, especially when it comes to kissing it seems like I'm kissing, well a clown ( not trying to offend girls who do )

• I don't usually find attractive or respect lots of makeup on a girl.

What Girls Said 5

• I think guys are pretty much just indifferent to makeup with or without unless it’s the first thing they notice about the girl’s face (In that case, it would be wayyy too much).

To us, because we are so familiar with our faces, makeup causes us to undergo a huge transformation.

For example, I have a very slightly asymmetrical jaw, and I never noticed it until I was 13 and got braces and my orthodontist brought it up. Now, ever since I was “enlightened” to this imperfection, I notice it in EVERY single picture I see of myself. I’ve told other people about it, and they swear that they can’t see anything. But it still bothers me.

Same thing with makeup. We keep covering up the same flaws that no one besides ourselves really notices, and are afraid to leave the house without mascara because we feel it makes us look “so much better.” Seriously, I have known girls who refused to go running in the dead of night in their neighborhood without eyeliner! Another friend of mine bought like more than $50 worth of special waterproof makeup to wear to the beach because she hates how she looks without it. Guys (with a few exceptions) don’t wear makeup or feel the need to wear it because they have grown accustomed to the way they look without it. Makeup really can be an addiction! The more you wear it, the more you are dependent on it. The truth is, aside from concealing pimples etc. and maybe adding a little dazzle, makeup doesn’t make a girl look BETTER, just DIFFERENT.

I don’t wear makeup all the time. When I do, it’s just enough to make me look like I do at my best without it. I’ll hide that occasional pimple, add a little color to my cheeks, and wear clear lip balm. If that’s not enough, then I’ll add a tiny bit of feathery mascara (not black for me; brown) That way I avoid the whole “omgsh she looks like a different person without her makeup!” dilemma.

I think this is honestly what most guys prefer, and I can’t think of a better way to explain the “why” of it. I hope this was helpful!

• i really don't like these questions because I love make-up and I feel like your putting wearing make-up into a category of you either don't wear make-up or you wear way too much!

it's all about how you apply it!

no one is going to look good with caked on make-up guys will agree on that

but some make-up is not a turnoff and actually enhances beauty!

• Most guys I know really don't like girls wearing loads of make-up - we've had conversations about it before and they all said they prefer girls wearing a little bit of eyeliner, mascara and foundation but that's it. There's a girl I know who wears a ridiculous amount of make-up and they'll say things like "did she put her make-up on with a shovel!" when they see her and stuff. So yeah, it's best off wearing less I would say.

• ofcourse they woul! shows they put effort in

• sometimes girls feel insecure or bad about themselves and that's the reason why they wear it and also to make the guy see them as pretty. saying that it's whorish is kinda mean