Seriously, why not post a picture?

Okay, I'm not trying to be a pervert, but when you ask a question like, "how much of X is too much," or practically any other body type question, why can you not at least post a picture? All these sorts of questions are relative to everything else about a person's body and can rarely, if ever, be answered in a vacuum. It doesn't have to be a naked picture, or a picture showing your face, or anything like that, but it would be very nice to have something to go off of.

Sorry, just had to vent.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• I agree. Whenever I ask a style question I post a picture because I realize it's near impossible to tell anything from a description.

However, there have been a few times where people accused me of fishing for compliments because I included a picture, even when the questions were "Which hair color looks better?" and "Which shirt is cuter?", even though that was never my intention.

• True, although personally I think it's pretty easy to tell the difference between a genuine question and fishing for compliments.

What Guys Said 0