The hairdo infamously known as "the bun".

Who else agrees that *the bun* is the most hideous looking hairdo for girls? There's just something about it that makes us men cringe at the sight of it.

Any girl out there wanna confess to still putting your hair in a bun? lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• no, buns are not hideous they are so cute. here are some links

link love this one, but I don't have bangs

link

Loopiou, do you hate buns like those too? I just don't like really tight buns or elaborate ones. but everyday ones like those are so cute especially with a bow

• I'm sure you'd look cute with one (:

• I said you were cute (:

• Aww thanks :) I think that's the first time a stranger over the Internet has complimented me :)

• what?

my world is now chrashing down!

no not really

i put it in a bun once during school but it wasn't a librarian one

thanks I will never ever do it again

im rating your question for 5 stars

oh sorry it came out as one on accident

really

it did

:(

• We aren't trying to impress gay guys, so while y'all might find it cringe worthy, straight guys don't care:)

• I think messy buns like this can be cute link

My hair is much too thick to be put in a bun, though. It refuses to stay.

• I can't pull it off, but some girls look pretty bitchin' sporting a bun.

• Yes, my hair is in a bun in my icon picture :P

• There are may different styles of buns...I wear my hair in a messy bun when I am just having a lazy day or when I work out.

• Yes, I admit I put my hair in a bun when I took ballet lessons. Also, when I was bored out of my friggin mind in high school, I'd play with my hair, put it up in a bun and hold it in place with a pencil.

I also think the beehive was just as hideous.

• Never do unless I'm home alone and don't want my hair touching me because it's warm or something. Haha never realized that guys thought they were that hideous though. Pony tails are different right?

• I do too, occasionally. I do it instead of ponytails sometimes because they don't flip around as much.

• Umm I still do haha... I do it for Tae Kwon Do practice, to work out, to be around the house, or to go to school when I wake up late. I do it mostly cause its a good way to get my hair out of my face and its a fast way to put it up.

• I like buns.. the messy ones. I think its cute.

• Well I don't agree.

• that's my go to hair style. I think that might be a personal thing with YOU because I doubt most straight men would look at a pretty girl and be like "ew her bun" so yeah I like it and I'm gonna keep rockin it

• what are you talking about? it's so classic and beautiful and elegant

• Depends on the bun.

Hideous:

link

link

link

Not hideous:

link

link

link

What Guys Said 4

• I actually like it when girls wear their hair in a messy bun, it looks really awesome.

• i like buns though...how dare you

• Oh god, what's that one called where the front of the hair was straight up like a wave? The mexican girls used to wear it like that. I thought that style would never go away.

• I like them