Skin is stressing me out, I'm so ashamed of the way I look.

I've tried everything I can possibly afford. I've tried every branded product that claims to reduce large pores and get rid of blackheads and spots I've been to the doctors and tried so many perscriptions it's unreal and I've been to dermatologists, bought their expensive products only to find out my moneys been wasted because they don't work. I don't have thousands of pounds to spare so I can't get any professional treatments like that.

It's gotten so bad recently as well. I'm embarresed to look at people when I talk to them because I'm scared of what they'll say and I don't dare talk to guys because I know that they'll look at me and go for the girl with much clearer skin. I can't even cover it up with make up because it just slides off my face and sinks into my pores making it worse. Every time I look in the mirror I feel like crying and I've been so stressed out by it and crying about it a lot recently. Its really affecting my confidence and I don't know what to do any more.

I'm especially worried because I start a beauty course soon and I'm scared that people will see my skin and think that I shouldn't be doing the course because of it.

My skin is mostly really deep blackheads and large open pores. Someone please help :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried salicylic acid? As I understand it, the instructions for this are only twice a day, but many people with your type of problem report that they used the acid several times in a given day, as a way to ensure the pore would exfoliate itself.

Do you know why you are getting so many blackheads that are deep-rooted?

My most educated guess is that you have dermatological disorder underneath your epidermis, this usually is an issue that a dermatologist can solve, but it may take a long time.

Another thing to look into is potential diet conflicts. Sometimes things we eat can contribute to a given medical problem we have, including skin issues.

What Guys Said 1

• cover your face in tooth paste or male semen before bed every night, leave the mask on. you'll see results in a week. I'm not kidding.

What Girls Said 4

• i have always been embarrased by my skin and have trouble finding things that actually work.the acne finally stopped but the scars and bigger pores remain.latelt though I have noticed an improvement from drinking more than the recommended 64 oz a day plus I have started eating a bowl of antioxident super fruits (blackberries,strawberries,blueberries, black cherries and black currents) in the morning and at least a cup of green tea at night combined with washing your face with warm water and a product and then rinsing with cold water after to close the pores back up.also try using a deep sea mud mask that you can get at walmart. hope it gets better :)

• i'm sorry that the dermatologists weren't able to help :/

i don't know if this will help, but I use Neutrogena face wash (morning and night) and St. Ive's apricot scrub (once a week). I also drink tons of lime water- water + ~2 tablespoons of lemon or lime juice

link

link

and don't stress! it will make your skin worse.. I hope it works out... :)

• You can try Skin id..they can give you an evaluation to see what skin product is right for you..you can go to SkiniD.com and take it:)

• I always use natural/homemade prods.

always use natural prods.

Try this- tomato and lemon juice apply to your face leave it on for 5-10 mins.

This is very good for your skin and I heard it reduces pores.

Try to wash your face with chill water to keep it fresh(summer)