What do you think of this bathing suit?

link

I don't like showing too much skin, but then again, if I have it, I might as well flaunt it right?

I liked the style of this bathing suit, but are the ruffles too much?

What do you think of the bathing suit overall?

Try this one: link

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like them. To me they look more like outfits and are not so practical.

If you don't want to show too much skin, find a halter one piece that is low cut in the back. This way you can look really cute and actually swim in it.

What Guys Said 6

• Broken link.

• Hmm...both links work for me. Try it again. I added a new one too.

• I'm enjoying the bikini almost as much as the girls that are wearing them. I like it.

• Awesome, thanks.

• Cute as hell, actually. Go for it.

• I'll be honest: It's a bit over the top...

• Yeah, I decided not to get it.

• No...I find that look to be better on a dress...sorry!

• No need to be sorry; I asked for an opinion. Thanks for answering.

• You are welcome...

• Not really liking it. This is not a good way to flaunt it. In that suit it's hard to see if a girl even has it.

• Yeah, I decided not to get it. Then, any other recommendations?

• Really depends on your body. Give me a description or a pic that's similar.

• I like it looks hot

• I decided not to get it, but thanks anyways.

What Girls Said 10

• i like it,it's cute,but it's more of a sunbathing type of bathing suit, this will look better in water link

• Yeah, you're right. Thanks for answering.

• I think it's cute

• I'm not a fan of the ruffles, sorry.

• I don't like the swim suites. How are you supposed to swim with something like that dragging you down?

The bathing suite overall is pretty granny-like.

• It'd be cute... if it was a shirt.

• The ruffles are a little much but it's still cute. Plus they obviously come in really cute colors.

• I like it, its really cute. I would actually wear something like that.

• Cute I like it but I guess it looks good on the models because they are skinny if you are not it Will make you look bigger so I wouldn't wear it but if your body is like that go for it

• I'm not skinny, just thin enough to look good in a bikini. I just choose not to wear bikinis because I don't like showing too much skin.

• I know bikinis are too much exposure tell me about it, I am brazilian and the bottom of bikinis here are almost nothing so I use with surfers short ;)

• The ruffles are wayy too much. Just try to stick to one or two rows of ruffles or a ruched bathing suit.

• Looks more like you would have forgot your pants, plus whenever I see a girl in a full piece (even if she is skinny) I always think she is trying to hide something

• What if she just doesn't like showing too much skin? It's not that I'm not confident; I just don't like it when pervs stare at me.

You're right, it does look more like a shirt.

• Fair enough with the pervs! I think if you want to go full piece the ones that are still really nice are boob tube full pieces (but the raffles will make you look fat)

• Yeah, I heard that ruffles make your bust seem larger, so I thought this one would look nice on me. I didn't realize that the ruffles could have an opposite affect.

Thanks for your answer.