I got my tongue web pierced. (picture)

link

its the underneath of the tongue. that skin that keeps you from swallowing your tongue in your sleep..lol

opinions?

I'm curious to know if this is common where any of you are.. so where?

personally, I love it.

I posted this in Style, but GAG changed it. Sorry.

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinion doesn't really matter... but WHY?!?!

What benefit does anyone other than the person youd paid to do it?!?!

I've had my ears and used to have my nipple done (if you ever get this done ALWAYS get a bar, rings catch on things, you can only begin to imagine the pain), tongues,brows and belly-buttons I can understand but clits, d***s and underneaths of tongues... why?

• I wanted something different and something that I can have that not everyone will see automatically.

What Guys Said 7

• Never heard of it. Wouldn't it just be annoying because nobody will see it unless you show it to them. Its like getting a tattoo on the inside of your skin.

• Urgh... This is why I sometimes question God's decision to give us free will

• why?

• Retarded. Sorry to sound harsh, but that's my actual first thought.

• lol what the hell's the point of that?... but whatever floats your boat I guess

• I think it can be cool, how does it feel? Does cause any problems?

• i don't even feel it until I think about it. And its short enough not to hit my teeth ever. It fits right under my tongue. I love it!

• Wow that sounds really cool! I have heard of that piercing before. I was wondering how it felt. I actually thought about it getting it awhile back especially since nobody would know I had it.

• why is the thing I agree with the dude below me. It would just cause discomfort.

What Girls Said 11

• ouch

• I had that in the 8th grade. It was fun for a while. I don't think it is really common. Everyone I showed back then had never seen it before. I guess you wouldn't really know if it was "common" though because you won't know most people have it.

• it doesn't appeal to me.

• Agh whyyyy

• Personally I don't like them, I've had 3 tongue feelings though but the web isn't for me x

• Whatever makes you happy :)

• I did that many times. Yur not the driest and won't be the last. Eventually it will rip out. Fore-warning you. That's why I've don't it more than once. It doesn't hurt, but it rips out because the skin dies.

• YOU CRAZY. But I like it. I personally don't know much about how safe it is, though.

• lmfao. dude, your an idiot. but if you love it then all is well with the world...smh

• if you like it, that's all that matters

i personally am not that into it and that looks like it hurt like hell

• I'm sorry, you asked for my opinion but I think it's horrible, I'm just not into

Weird piercings, I might find it hot on a guy, I duno what I think because I nicer saw someone with it before lol I'm sure other people will like it though just ignore me:) did it hurt