What is your favorite mascara?

I am not one who wear a lot of makeup but when I do I wear eyeliner, mascara, and lip color. My favorite mascara is Maybelle colossal.

why does it all have to be so expensive? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate that mascara. Super clumpy. Right now I'm using that eyelash lengthening mascara. It's pretty good except it tends to get everywhere before it dries. It also comes off really easily in water. I haven't really found a good mascara for myself yet.

• This is the first mascara that I have really used... The ones that I used to have a got for free and were terrible. Be sure to tell me once you find a good one! :)

• For sure! (:

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 13

• I like shiseido's perfect mascara

• Maybelline Full and soft

Benefit BadGal

• Dior Diorshow, Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Singulier dramatic styling, and Benefit Badgal lash, and Benefit Brown mascara.

• I love the Maybelline Lash Stiletto

• Dior DiorShow

• chanel- I've tried them all- yes dior fans I know I'm going against the grain as the rest of my make up is dior- but kid you not chanel makes the best mascara- eyelids down!

• Blinc (no it's not a spelling error)

• millionize is the best drugstore brand I've used

• Dior Diorshow!:)

Amazing:)))

I'm super eager to try YSL and Guerlain

• Buxom Buxom Lash Mascara, $19 OR DiorShow Iconic Mascara $28

• I like CoverGirl exact lash, never any clumps with it and it make my lashes super long!

• Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

I've tried probably every drugstore mascara and also Diorshow and Badgal.

• Covergirl lash blast volume. Made my eyes pop! I asked my friend if it looked like to much and he told me, "No it's very bold and sexy."