How should I take control of her?

My girlfriend said she wants me to dominate and take control of her like sexually. I am at a lost of ideas please help?

Most Helpful Girl

• first off f*** the rest of these peoples answers. you want to be dominant then you take her without even letting her know, go to the kitchen or someplace completely random and start ripping the girls clothes off, just keep your mouth on hers and explore her f***ing body. spread her legs open on a radom surface and make sure you do your job right. then flip her over and do your job agian. then push her to her knees and smile real big.

• It may sound extremely stupid...but what do you mean by "then push her to her knees and smile real big."? What position are you talking about? Could you please elaborate?

thanks

• blow job ha ha :D

What Girls Said 5

• Start making out with her. Touch her a little and then tell her to touch your **** and just take her hand and force it on your weenie. Then tell her to suck on it and take the back of her hair and force her down on you. After that you guys should do it and I love it when my boyfriend covers my mouth. I'm not totally into choking, but maybe she'll like that.

• My boyfriend said to do the shocker.

• Tell her to do things, spank her, tell her she's a naughty little girl, go rough, and definitely doggy style.

• tie her down

push her against the walls

no foreplay

spank her

handcuffs

• Shouldn't being dominant come naturally? All the guys I've been with have been dominant.

What Guys Said 3

• Perhaps she doesn't like something you're doing... maybe you're too timid in bed and you don't realize it and she's trying to get you to be a little more forceful. A good start would be to go into your next sex session by simply doing what you want to do to her without looking to her for what she'd like (but you should still fulfill her needs). If you want her in a new position, physically pick her up and put her in that position rather than signal to her the change. Remember, being dominate over someone doesn't necessarily mean she wants rougher sex (but it should be noted that dominate males do tend to produce sightly rougher sex than even dominate females). Ties and other props can come into play.

I think maybe she wants you to show her how much you want to make love to her. Yeah, girls like to be told but nothing beats raw animal passion.

• Choke her(not too hard of course), spank her, pull her hair, demand her to do any sexual action to you for you and with you. Fuzzy handcuffs and ribbons can be used to tie her to the bed. If you think for a second she really wants out or for you to stop then quickly stop whatever you are pulling choking or whatever

• Handcuff her to the bed... leave and go to the bar. Then when you come back, unhook her and tell her to make you a sandwich and blow you. Then fall asleep.

• You took the words right out of my mouth. HAHAHAHAHA!

• Amen

• Or my all time favorite- bring some whore home from the bar, unhook your girl and still have her make you a sandwich. Except after she goes and sleeps on the couch! Winning!