If you were going to NYC for four days in the summer, what would you wear?

NYC is known for its funky, eclectic, and fabulous street style. Even though I've been told a local can spot a tourist from a mile away, I still don't want to stick out like a sore thumb.

So, four NYC summer outfits...help me out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just spent 4 days in NYC. Summer dresses, shorts and a variety of comfortable

Walking shoes. That is right! Unlike the girls in the "sex and

The city" no one wears heels in those pothole filled streets... Lol. As for purses, any that is not too big with a long over the shoulder strap will do. Oh and take something for those pesky Mosquitos. Ugh

What Guys Said 2

• Just wear normal clothes? Although there are plenty of quirky people in New York, most people are normal and wear normal clothes like everyone else. If you try too hard to wear some funky, eclectic thing you'll probably just stick out. And spotting tourists isn't so much about what they wear, its more about how they act.

• Just do your own style. Big cities like new York is probablly urban but versatile anyways.

What Girls Said 4

• nothing that I wouldn't already wear. relaxed dark jeans with no holes, plain t shirts that have nothing on them in neutral shades, and sun glasses, along with socks and converse all stars.

• Its realllllly humid so keep that in mind with your outfit choices.

• Anything cute is fine (shorts, tank tops, dresses).

DO NOT, let me repeat DO NOT wear I <3 NY shirts! Those shirts are just tacky especially if you wear them in Times Square (major tourist site)...

Anyway have fun here, it's a really busy city! :)

• don't wear your clothes straight from the store, add your own touch to it