Can get ready in 10 minutes, girls?

today my dad woke me up at 8:50 and said we were leaving at 9 sharp.

i can't think of any girl who can get ready in 10 minutes.

my hair takes 30 minutes or longer on it's own. it's a mess when I wake up, all fluffy and all over the place. my cute little curls take time.

makeup is 10 minutes by itself. I don't know if I need it, but I feel 10x better with it, so I invest the 10 minutes doing it.

getting dressed also takes 10 minutes. I like to stand in front of my closet thinking about where I'm going, what I'm doing, and who I'm seeing to decide what I'm wearing. I also have to pick out shoes and accessories.

this morning I decided on the cute outfit and put my hair in a messy bun and didn't wear makeup. blehh haha. at least we were only going to see my cousins.

how did the wording of my question change?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha yes, I did that every time I slept in during the school year! (Which believe me, is a lot...)

My hair is naturally pretty straight, but it'll wave sometimes cause I'm a swimmer and chlorine just makes my hair wavier, I don't know why. But if it doesn't look good, I'll just put it up in a ponytail or bun, and if I want it to look neater I'll do a low side ponytail.

Makeup I can do really fast cause I do the same routine every day. That takes me like 5 minutes, since I don't wear foundation...just mascara, eyeliner, a little eyeshadow.

Getting dressed takes like 3 minutes since I usually pick something to wear the night before haha.

So yes, I can...but no matter what, I almost always put on at least a little makeup. (Unless it's to somewhere like a swim meet or practice) What can I say, I'm extremely selfconscious without it..