Can get ready in 10 minutes, girls?

today my dad woke me up at 8:50 and said we were leaving at 9 sharp. i can't think of any girl who can get ready in 10 minutes. my hair takes 30 minutes or longer on it's own. it's a mess when I wake up, all fluffy and all over the place. my cute little curls take time. makeup is 10 minutes by... Show More

how did the wording of my question change?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha yes, I did that every time I slept in during the school year! (Which believe me, is a lot...)

My hair is naturally pretty straight, but it'll wave sometimes cause I'm a swimmer and chlorine just makes my hair wavier, I don't know why. But if it doesn't look good, I'll just put it up in a ponytail or bun, and if I want it to look neater I'll do a low side ponytail.

Makeup I can do really fast cause I do the same routine every day. That takes me like 5 minutes, since I don't wear foundation...just mascara, eyeliner, a little eyeshadow.

Getting dressed takes like 3 minutes since I usually pick something to wear the night before haha.

So yes, I can...but no matter what, I almost always put on at least a little makeup. (Unless it's to somewhere like a swim meet or practice) What can I say, I'm extremely selfconscious without it..