Can get ready in 10 minutes, girls?

today my dad woke me up at 8:50 and said we were leaving at 9 sharp. i can't think of any girl who can get ready in 10 minutes. my hair takes 30... Show More

how did the wording of my question change?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha yes, I did that every time I slept in during the school year! (Which believe me, is a lot...)

My hair is naturally pretty straight, but it'll wave sometimes cause I'm a swimmer and chlorine just makes my hair wavier, I don't know why. But if it doesn't look good, I'll just put it up in a ponytail or bun, and if I want it to look neater I'll do a low side ponytail.

Makeup I can do really fast cause I do the same routine every day. That takes me like 5 minutes, since I don't wear foundation...just mascara, eyeliner, a little eyeshadow.

Getting dressed takes like 3 minutes since I usually pick something to wear the night before haha.

So yes, I can...but no matter what, I almost always put on at least a little makeup. (Unless it's to somewhere like a swim meet or practice) What can I say, I'm extremely selfconscious without it..