What body type are you?

Here is a picture of all the different categories of girls in the world (weight wise)...I found number 7 to be hilariously funny (however I do know there are some girls out there like that)...I find number 9 to just be creepy...and I prefer number 2...which got me thinking

So my question is...what are you?...and what kind of guys do you typically attract? which ones make you laugh? and which ones creep you out..?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• 2

I don't know what guys I attract. How should I when no one approaches me?

• You mention you are mysterious..it can be tough to approach that..

• heey thanks for BA!

I don't know why its BA but anyway! :D

• I liked that I was able to help you...

What Girls Said 29

• LOL @ # 7 - That's totally me :P

No, I'm # 8, athletic build - I've had visible abs since I was a kid (not like cut like on a guy,) but faint, broader shoulders, some tone in my legs, natural calves. My boobs are bigger than her's in the picture though.

I attract typically, skinny guys or athletic built as well.

# 9 creeped me out because one - I was oddly attracted to her because of the muscles (which is just uncomfortable lol) and I thought to myself - " why is there a man in this list?" then I was like oh...it's not a man...0.0

• I am a 3. But my breasts are a little a smaller. I am 4'11" with a 28 inch waist and 36 inch hips and a 32B rack. I attract a**holes of sorts, and nerds and military types. But you also have to consider personality. And confidence levels, and I suppose facial structure. I definitely wish.. most days that I looked like a 2 and were taller. But I come off as thinking I am HAWT. And nothing tou say can change it. Llol

• -probably 2 but I'm working towards 8 cause my ribs are sort of starting to show which I hate,you can see in the pic that it's happening to that girl too

-nerdy looking guys tend to like me

-7 is pretty ridiculous,i don't really find any of them creepy

• Hmm. I don't really look like any of these. I'm kind of #2 (no t*ts and a smallish ass, and kind of thin) but my actual body shape is more #4. I don't attract any guys, lol. Nah, just kidding, but I dunno, there's no certain type.

• most probably 2.

The guys that usually approach me are either skinny ,average or athletic. 6 and 7 made me laugh

9 is creepy.

• Eh, I'm between 6&7. Take your pick.

• Between 2 and 3, buff kinda guys some are hot, some are not. None of them make me laugh but the obvious ones do kinda creep me out. I'm more afraid of looking like number 6/7 than I am of 0.

• I seem to be in the minority, but definitely 8.. I mostly attract really young athletic guys, (like teenager young) and then really out of shape older guys (40+ I'm talking here). The former makes me laugh as I send them off and wonder where they were during HS, the latter.. uh yeh definitely don't give me the warm fuzzies lol

• i'm in between 1 & 2...and guys don't approach me...

• I'm like a mix between 2 and 3, when I look at myself I think my legs look like the girl's in 4 but they don't. I usually attract athletic guys or tone guys, the very chubby/ unhealthy or way older guys give me the creeps, I never really laugh at guys, but it does disgust me when any guy treats any self respecting girl like a piece of ass or boob.

• I'd say I am a 2.

Guys don't really come up to me much, maybe look at me. I like mysterious, quiet guys I guess (hate sounding so discriminative but I'm trying). The ones I can smile at & approach & start a conversation with, as long as they don't mind. But I'd have to say overly loud, cocky guys who mess around too much I don't want to approach or them to approach me.

• I'm currently a 4, but I'm working our hard and aiming for a 2.

• I'm a 2! though I am short and thin, I often seem to get attention from a wide range of guys.

• I'm 2 definitely

• except w/smaller boobs and wider hips and probably a bigger bum

• I'd say I'm a 4, but I my stomach is really smaller ... and working towards either a 3 or 2, whichever is my natural bodyshape.

• I'm a 3, but I wish I could be a 2 D: I apparently attract all types of men, young/around my age and OLD D: D: the men who are 2-3yrs younger and are cute and boyish make me laugh. OLD MEN CREEP ME OUT >.<

• I'm in between a 3 and 4. I have the ass, but small boobs.

• I'm a 3

• Hmm, I guess I'm between fit and chubby, I have a ''hour-glass''-shape. Kinda thick thighs, which I do not like, haha

• I'm a hour glass big hips and big chest... And eat healthy.

Bot really a type of guys I attract ha...

Boys who think their amazingly hot creep me out!

• 2 but thinner.

• I am in between average and chubby, but it works out cause I have a great butt and big boobs. :)

• lmao SuperSized!

XD

bettween 8 and 4...maybe 2 but..she is too lean...i have more fat and muscle but not quite chubby lol.

• 2 or 3

• I'm C minus the boobs (since my body is pear-shaped not hourglass).

• i'm 4,5 (In my eyes) but I'm working on getting it down to a 3 ...

• I'm a 4, but I'm working toward at least a 2.

• I'm a 2 but with an ass and thighs

• im a two with slightly bigger boobs & butt (: I attract any kind of guy from the creepy ones to abrecrombie dudes

What Guys Said 4

• I prefer a body in the 3 category (not necessarilly Kim's figure tho), but 4 and 5 honestly don't look too bad, and even better for the 4's and 5's, if a girl was a little softer than what I prefer, yet has enough curves in the right places, that's totally cool as well...

2 is just... idk, not full-figured enough for me... and everything else is just unattractive, lol.

• 2-5 are nice. The supersize if I'm trashed enough lol

• 2 and 8 are pretty sweet. 9 is terrifying, as is 7.

• id prefer number 2 also just not as prissy looking as the girl in the picture