I don't know if its okay to wear a bikini at my weight?

I'm 5'2 and 134 pounds, is that okay to wear a bikini I am very self conscious with my body and I'm going on vacation so I'm just wondering,

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds like a healthy weight. I can't picture how you look because I don't know your body type (If your curvy or not) but you should feel confident and have fun on vacation. If you really did want to loose weight or work on areas you can always exercise.

What Guys Said 2

• you're too big to look good, All the girl power types are just feeding you Obama lines

• i don't know what 135lb girl looks like since girls usually don't give out their weights to anyone but their diary so I don't know o.o

What Girls Said 5

• I am rather petite (5"1') and I weigh just the same as you and I wear bikinis because I have a nice mid-section. It depends on your body shape, though. Some people, even when they weigh NOTHING can not look good in a bikini! I suggest you go to a bathing suit shop, the people there are probably used to giving good advice and try on different styles and ask for the style that would compliment your body shape the best! Best of luck!

• i have an hourglass figure, but I have a short waist so I'm always afraid I'll look too dumpy because of it

• Hourglass is one of the best figures out there! Just be confident, your smile will shine through, and just have fun on your vacation! I'm sure you'll look just fine! :)

• It's OK, but that doesn't mean it will flatter you the most. You should try on a few different styles and wear the one that you feel the best in and that you think looks the best.

• So what would be a good weight?

• link

link

These girls are 5'2" and 130 and they look like they would look good in a bikini, so I think your weight is fine.

• I think you would look fine in a bikini. As for styles that depends on your body shape. What size bust do you have? Do you have short legs/ long legs? Do you have a small/ medium/ large butt? If I know what body type you have I can recommend some styles.

• It depends on how you carry your weight. If you are muscular, curvy, then sure you would look fine.

Im about your weight, and an inch shorter. I wear bikinis and look fine, then again I am short and muscular, so my weight distributes differently.

• That's fine. I'm 5' 4" and 149. I just try to suck it in sometimes. And don't worry about other peoples opinions!

• I don't really look it, I have dense bones...I look more 130 to 140.