Answers aren't in order, is there something wrong with this site?

Lately when I go back to look at my answers, everything is messed up, nothing is in order from the way I answered them. Everything is just like all over the place. Anyone else having the same problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• First sign that the world is going to end

What Guys Said 6

• yeah, in the answer section. Everything is messed up, I've noticed it too, it was since they did that web maintenance a week ago.

• I've noticed that but not to the extreme I've seen it today. Completely out of order

• Yeah sometimes the answers are out of order in how I answered them, not much of a problem though

• I noticed that earlier... my answers from today don't show up.. there is a glitch in the matrix.. get to the phone quick!

• Yep. But it's been going on for awhile now. But this site's just like any other-

• the thing that's happened to me most is tht GAG chAnges my question title and then people remove it just because watever changes it makes it worded completely irrelevAnt to how I had it worded

What Girls Said 6

• This has been fixed - sorry for any inconvenience! Thanks!

• Yup. I noticed that today, too. Its probably a weird glitch. Not THAT big of a deal, though.

• Lol I know it's not that big of a deal, I was just wondering if anyone else was having the same problems.

• We are looking into this issue and it will be fixed ASAP...sorry for the inconvenience!

• I know, that's the same with mine lately. It must be some technical difficulties with this site.

• Same here. It's not the first time.

• I am!..it's probably just a glitch