Guys what do you like to be called?

What are some cut names you can call a guy, like babe or others?

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys for the most part love it when you shorten/ lengthen their names, because that's how they feel they are shown affection. Between my bros even we call each other by short or additive names. Steven = Stevo, Luciano = Luci, Chance = Chancey, Adrian Johnson = AJ, the variations go on. I looooove it when girls shorten my name to Damie. Its probably because my mom has called me that my entire life lol. Even now when I'm like 19 :P I think its cool, makes me feel like they care you know? lol I feel like a little bitch for saying that xD

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I like my name. Unfortunately for me the girl I like seldomly uses my name, but she will use everybody elses. She'll either call me annoying or immature

0|0
    0|0
  • I am called 'sir' (military style) and I love it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Captain Crunch

2|3
    0|0
  • Dunno. A girl can call me whatever she likes, that sort of thing is more for the girls enjoyment than the guys.

2|0
    0|0
  • my name, babe, cutie, sweetheart

0|0
    0|0
  • Something unique or just my name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jack usually works for me, don't know if everyone will feel the same

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to be called by my name.

1|0
    1|0
  • uhm...tbh I don't really know...

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm fine with just my name because I'm not really called by it I have nicknames from friends or people just come talk to me so don't hear my name used much. if she came up with some nickname I would be fine with it

0|0
    0|0
  • i,m called sir because i,m in the us army and an office

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I call my boyfriend snuggle puppy fluffykins while we're "doing it." He thinks it's SUCH a turn on! (: Jk.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never go for pet names. The girl bible (cosmo) states that that's 1 of 10 things that start to separate a relationship.

At most I used to call my boyfriend 'Babe' when he wouldn't listen. I think 'babe' and 'sexy' are safe words imo :)

0|0
    0|0