I really want to learn how to apply eyeliners!

What do you use and how do you do it? I kinda suck at putting it on, actually I do. So video references or pics would be a major help! Thankyou!

Most Helpful Girl

• i know some perfect people to help you!:)

link

link

I REALLY like HiP cream eyeliner. L'Oreal carbon black felt tip eyeliner (Liquid). Certain pencils work really well on any skin tones. There is one from Revlon that I like. These are all drugstore:) For more makeup products or help just message me!:)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• this question rocks I * if and when I'm in the mood for make up* always have to get my sissy to help !

good q

• I just found this on youtube, hope it helps! link

• Here's some really good tips that helped me:

-"The best way to get it on perfectly without smudging is really all about practice. Until you can get it on without smudging, use Q-tips to clean up the edges."

-"If you're having trouble putting on liquid, try lining your eyes with a regular liner pencil. Draw a fine line and glide the liquid over the pencil liner."

• Go to youtube! and type in how to put on eyeliner