Are tattoos on a face unattractive?

i have a tattoo of 3 dots on my face bout 1/4 inches apart on my cheek bone on my right and planning to get it covered with a my default pic

oh and not to meantion I'm getting my wrists my shoulder and my arms and my neck covered in tattoos

Most Helpful Girl

• If the tattoo has a deep, and well-thought out meaning behind it, I do not see it as unattractive, but if it was done on a whim, then it is less appealing.

What Girls Said 11

• I have a tiny anchor on the edge of my cheek bone, on the horizontal line from my eye. Though my hair covers it pretty much. I think it just depends on the social norm of where you live and how you've been brought up. I come from a family of artists and used to be a tattooist myself and my boyfriend is one also. I think self expression is wonderful and I love living art. Face tattoos are often frowned at and most narrow minded people will call you an idiot. Do what you want and don't feel confined to please other people. Good luck :)

• yes they're unattractive, not to mention stupid. I love tattoos, I have two myself, but I never understood why people wanted to get their face tattooed. I mean what kind of job are you going to be able to get with a tattoo on your face? No one is going to take you seriously because it just shows complete lack of common sense. I mean the neck is fine behind the ears is fine but your face? Not to mention what are you gonna do when you're 70 and have a tattoo on your face? There's no way you're going to be able to cover it up.

• Guys with face tattoos are unattractive or less attractive (if they're super hot) to me.

Girls with face tattoos are the same attractiveness they are without it.

• The three dots as in "my crazy life" ? Those dots are not attractive imo, face tattoos can be attractive tho but it's very, very rare.

• yeah that's the meaning of it my friend did it for me and not to meantion I t blends in he accidently used red instead of black indian ink

• No! They are awesome! Don't pay attention to the people that don't like em and hang with the people who do. That's what I do about my piercings :)

• It looks cool at first but would ruin your pretty face? Get those dots somewhere else on your bod

• they are unattractive.

• link

it depends...it can be if they are tear drops. lol

but I think faces look better without them

• no its not ugly at all its kinda cute when guys have tattoos on their

face or anywhere

• depends on the guy, bad boys? sure, good kind sweet boys?, I'll pass

• It's hot

What Guys Said 2

• No,they are unattractive. I wouldn't date a girl who have tattoos on her face. Just be natural

• It would make me think you're gang affiliated.

• not exactly I'm doing it for a deceased friend in memory of him he changed my life and all he saved my life , change my point of view of life