Guys how do you like girls hair?

shoulder length or like nipple length (sry can't think of another way to say that =] )

blonde or brunette

straight or wavy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Through my extensive scholarly research of hot women I have come to a very definite, scientific, conclusion of hair types for you. This of course has nothing to do with the actual quality of the human being, which is far more important as I'm sure you recognize. This observation is merely objective.

I have noticed that female hottness, in regards to hair color, can be quantified and qualified.

#1. The largest majority of attractive females are blond. This could be the reason for the stereotype that blonds get for be the "preferred" hot girl. Generally speaking of course.

#2. The quantity of attractive brunettes are less, however the quality of there hottness, in general, seems to be of greater caliber; possibly due to their higher scarcity.

#3. Even more rare than this is the attractive red head. We almost never see red heads that are attractive. When we do, however, they are most certainly reserved as having the highest quality of hottness. This based off the same economic theory of scarcity. "The rarer the bird, the finer the prize"

Length and style of hair should depend on the personality of the individual and possibly who she wants to attract.

What Guys Said 7

• ive noticed that different hair styles go best with different faces and bodies. there is no one best hair style, because people are different and look better with different ones.

• I like it just longer than shoulder length and I am big fan of brunettes and Auburn hair. but it just really depends on the girl, her personality, etc. My brother's girlfriend has a pixie cut and she is just gorgeous and the "do" matches her fun spunky personality.

• shoulder length or shorter. the longer the hair is, the less you can do with it. I like wavy or loose curls or layered with bangs swept to the side

• Past the shoulders. Longer hair is better on girls

• I say no shorter than shoulder length I love a girl with long hair. but not down to the butt that's a bit much. I tend to like straighter hair but I also love when a girl wears her hair both striaght and wavy its never bad to switch it up

• shoulder length but depending on how she looks face wise it could look good one way or another

• Jet black nipple lenght!

What Girls Said 0