Are you ugly, average, or pretty (handsome for the guys)?

i want to know what you think about yourself.

and I would really appreciate it if you had a picture of yourself in your profile. I not only want to know what people think about themselves, but also if other people see them the same way they see themselves.

now, please don't be mean. if you don't agree with a person it's OK to say that but don't say it in a hurtful manner.

honestly, I think I'm cute and attractive but I don't think I'm super pretty or hot or anything.

2|0
32|40

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 39

• My mother seems to be the only one who thinks I'm handsome ;)

I guess I'm average, but I have a terrible personality to make up for that :p

1|2
    1|0
  • I believe what I've been told, which is that I have a handsome face but need to work on the body and drop a good 20-30 lbs before I can be called attractive. Honestly though as long as I'm healthy and able to be active, I couldn't care less.

1|1
    1|1
  • I think I fall between average and above average.

On a scale from 1-10, I'd say I'm a 6.5. I'll have to post some pics once I fix this comp up.

Anyone else want to rate me? I wouldn't mind.

0|2
    1|0
  • I think I'm average.

1|2
    1|0
  • I have no idea...sometimes I think I look pretty good and on other days I could shoot the "thing" I see in the mirror.

1|2
    1|0
  • Id say Slightly below average to Well below average.

0|3
    1|1
  • i look like sh*t lol

1|4
    1|0
  • Uglo-American and proud of it.

1|5
    1|0
  • I think I'm ugly no doubt. If I wasn't I would found a girl by now at age 24 who was attracted to me. Instead I still haven't even kissed a girl yet, forget sex. Anyways you look like an angel. Gorgeously cute! I don't feel comfortable having pics in my profile so I'll probably show you through GAG meebo IM whenever we're both on at the same time. I sent you a request lol.

0|1
    1|1
  • I think "average", been told "handsome". I dunno.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a good day I think I'm confident enough to be happy with myself but on bad days jeeeeez someone get a paper bag for my face lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I think of myself as having an average of face but awful body, but I ma use this summer to loose some weight tho.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think extremely highly of myself, hahaha. In the ugly/average/pretty/handsome thing, I think I'm well pretty ^_^

1|1
    1|0
  • I've been told I'm handsome but I'm humble so I'll go with average.

2|2
    1|2
  • Below average.

0|3
    1|3
  • honestly I think I'm ugly

0|3
    2|0
  • I know I am average cause I know what it is like to be really handsome. Before I hit puberty I was doing child modelling and was that kid all the girls chased. Now I am pretty average, some girls find me attractive some don't.

1|1
    1|1
  • Ugly/Average. Once I lose weight I think I'll be be average/handsome. Out of 10 right now I'll say 4-5. After weight loss, 7.

1|2
    2|0
    • yeah you have a decent looking face. also I like how your hair is like the guy in your avatar.

• LOL I didn't even realize that. Thanks though. It's good to know since face is number one.

• I think I'm pretty handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • some of the girls at school say I'm pretty sexy, so sexy I guess?

0|1
    1|0
  • Average - Above Average? Not really sure, it's more of a relative thing. Lemme know what you think...

0|1
    1|0
  • Some girls say that I am good looking. But I am average.

0|0
    0|0
  • firstly I think you look like milla jovovich, she's super hot anyway, I like to think iam devishly handsome :D

0|2
    4|8
    • lol something wrong with confidence? I have plenty enough for everyone lol

• Ugly/average I guess.

0|2
    1|0
  • ahhaahh on a good day I would consider myself handsome ahhaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm average, but a lot girls think I'm cute with a bad boy persona lol

0|1
    0|1
  • Above avg body but avg face. I have pictures on my profile.

1|1
    1|2
  • average I think :P

1|1
    3|0
    • lol does the downvote means someone thinks I am below average XD lmao

• I don't get it man. Everyone is getting downvoted. Look at all of the answers. Not one has no downvotes...

• I'm very ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes I feel pretty good..other times I feel like the worst.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 32

• Pretty.

I rate myself 8/10 others rate me 9/10.

I don't post pics because the thought of some ugly/fat or old guy wanking to me creeps me out.

I just don't like the lack of control or privacy over my pics.

3|3
    5|2
    • i understand. you're a model, right? if so you must be gorgeous.

• Ex model.

I got out early at 19. I quit & got my check. For girls a long modelling career is 25.

I think I'm good looking & others agree & I got paid to look good so to the majority I am gorgeous.

• I am average. I can be hot if I do everything like skincare, makeup, diet, work out, tanning, hair, and dress cute. But I can also look a bit like a troll when I sit around in my robe with messy hair lol.

0|2
    1|1
  • Average, maybe a bit below? I'm sliding towards below, because I never get hit on, or whatever. :O

2|2
    1|1
  • I think I am average or below average. Definitely not pretty or beautiful. (If you want to know what I look like I suggest you go to my profile and look at my pic there, it looks better when it's bigger lol.)

0|2
    1|1
  • I think I'm below average overall. I can look OK if I put in a lot of work (see the blond picture), but on my normal days I'm pretty meh. And I'm downright ugly when I first wake up. My hair is so frizzy it looks like it's eating my head.

0|2
    1|1
    • yeah I agree. and I have the same kind of hair as you. attack of the frizz monster!

• lol that makes you human...i have frizzy hair.. wtf...drool on my mouth too lol.

you aren't ugly.

• you are really good looking blond lol id say above average

• I think I'm attractive/pretty. Though I'm not like a 10 out of 10 I would consider myself to be very attractive. I'm confident and I love the way I look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average. Nothing to call home about. :D

1|5
    2|2
  • I would say slightly above average but my friends say I'm beautiful

link

I'm in my graduation gown-I don't normally look so Greek goddess like

It really depends on my mood how attractive I think I am

1|1
    1|1
  • Above average and to some pretty.

2|1
    2|1
  • Average;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I fall between ugly and average on most days, average on good days, ugly when I wake up in the morning.

0|0
    0|2
  • i think I'm ugly, but I get told I'm pretty, so I'll say ugly or average. :)

1|4
    1|3
  • average.

1|1
    1|1
  • I don't think that I'm good looking or attractive I think I need to work out and find something that makes me look great.

0|2
    1|1
  • i'm good looking. not the sh*t but attractive at least.

1|3
    4|2
  • I'd say average. There are days where I think I am ugly, and there are days where I look in the mirror and actually like what I see, but most of the time I look at myself and say "meh", if you know what I mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm attractive, but go through times were I think I'm ugly x

2|1
    1|1
  • Im definitely not Megan fox or kim karshian or Scarlett Johanson or Jessica Alba or Beyonce or keira knightley or Angelina Jolie or Adriana lima...you know etc

Those women ^ are very goregous...so I won't even dare say I think I am all that.

But I think I am average.

I feel like it depends on how I feel.

0|1
    2|1
  • I've always thought of myself as in between average and kind of pretty. Nothing special.

0|1
    1|1
  • I'm average/slightly above average.

Sometimes pretty if I feel like dressing up.

So I guess I'm between a 5 and a 7. Can't go higher than 7.

0|1
    1|1
  • i honestly think I'm ugly, if you want to see a photo off me go on my wall go to my link and on my Facebook and look at the photos

0|1
    1|1
  • I think I am pretty but not spectacular.

0|2
    3|2
  • Average I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • average, nothing special

1|2
    2|1
  • I guess I'm alright

0|1
    1|1
  • average.. >:D

0|2
    1|1
  • I think of myself as being pretty (: 7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • i consider myself average

0|0
    0|2
  • i think I'm just average, or slightly below.

0|1
    1|2
  • Easy; Ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls