Long or short hair?

I'm trying to decide if I should cut my hair. A recent boyfriend said I shouldn't, but my now boyfriend says I should do what makes me feel good. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with your current boyfriend-- do what you want to do. :) Before doing anything, ask yourself two questions:

1) Why are you thinking of cutting your hair? Is it because you want to, or because other people have been telling you to?

2) Why are you doubting your decision to cut your hair? Because you think you'll miss the length, or because you don't want others thinking you've made the wrong choice?

Ultimately, you should style your hair based on your own preferences. There will always be people who think it's too long or too short, but the people who really care about you (like your current boyfriend) will find you beautiful no matter what, and even more so as long as you're happy. :)

Finally, keep in mind that it's just hair-- it'll grow back! Even if you do decide to cut it and wind up hating it, in a few months it'll have grown out of that style. Likewise, there's no need to rush-- you can cut your hair at any time, so wait until you're sure that it's what you want.

Best of luck, and I hope this helps! I'm sure you'll look great no matter what. :)

What Guys Said 1

• I like shoulder length. I don't know if that means short or not.

What Girls Said 3

• Your hair is already semi short. I'd say no. With your type of hair and look, I think longer looks better. :) Hope this helps:)

• I think a bob would be nice.

• Go in between :)