What Should I Weigh and What Bathing Suit Would Look Good?

Hey, I am a 17 year old girl. I have a big bust, about 34DD, I am 140 pounds and 5'3". What weight should I be at because I am chubby but I want to be thin. Also I have a kinda hour glass shape body. But for exact reference, I have small shoulders, large beast, small under the breast then I have love handles, then wear low rise jeans come up to I am smallish and then I have hips that are bigger. I am shorter on my legs and have a longer torso. What kind of bathing suit would look good on me?!?! And what weight should I weigh?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the weight you are at is fine. As long as you are healthy then I don't see what is wrong with your current weight. For bathing suits, because you are an hourglass you can almost wear anything. Since you have larger boobs though it can be challenging, I am also a DD and I know how hard it can be :P

You could do a bathing suits like these if you like them:

link <something like this is great because it offers lots of support, so you won't have to worry about falling out all the time.

link < this is a great one piece that is still really nice.

link ^ This is another great one piece, and I actually own a few similar to this and I absolutely love them :)

link < A great bikini, lots of support and looks cute too!

This is also really cute: link

It's got thicker straps at the top but a nice detail on them

What Guys Said 2

• I think you'd look better with nothing on ahahaah! ;)

• Definitely a bikini. Sounds like you've got a great body for it.

What Girls Said 3

• I would say 130 for starters. If you think you are chubby, then you could lose 10 lbs the healthy way and probably look the way you want.

• At 5'3 you can weigh anywhere from 95 lbs to 148 lbs depending on your frame

Wear whatever you want.

• Omg you have my ideal weight!..I'm 5'3 too but get whatever girl your young enjoy whatever you feel comftrable in.