Little black dress accessories? Ideas?

Okay so I'm going to a black attire party tomorrow. I have a short black dress, black peep toes. now I was thinking about my gold dangle earings and a gold chunky ring, but I'm not sure if its still 'in'. would it clash or look good. I honestly think its pretty good

Most Helpful Girl

• BLACKNYELLOWBLACKNYELLOWBLACKNYELLOW :P

Lol no, it won't clash. Black and gold always compliment each other. Though if you want to spice up your look, I suggest changing the color of your heels;

I went to a little black dress party a couple weeks ago, in a black mini dress with some knock out red heels, complimented with gold and red accessories and lipstick. The splash of non traditional color (red) added some dynamic to the outfit.

But black and gold won't clash at all - plus most the guys will be too distracted at how gorgeous you look to breakdown fashion rules lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• The point of having a little black dress is that EVERYTHING goes with it.

When it comes to accessorizing my LBD, I either stick with silver (if I want metallic) or red (if I want a color) because both of those look good with my skin tone.

If you like gold and it compliments you and your outfit, go for it.

• long necklaces...

Belts

long Earrings...

Blazers..

tights..

shoes

clutch

hair

etc...