What vibe would you pick up from me if you saw me walking down the street?

I'm just wondering what everyone thinks when they see me pass by. If they notice me, that is. Sometimes I feel like people are looking at me, but I could be imagining it.

I am average height and about 20 pounds underweight, so I'm kind of stick-like and lanky looking. I wear jeans, t-shirts, and Converse with either cardigans, hoodies, or plaid shirts when it's cold out. My hair is long, red, and curly and I wear only a little makeup.

As far as attractiveness goes, I can't really tell you. I've been called ugly, average, and pretty before. If it helps, people tell me my face kind of resembles Rachel McAdams or Hayley Williams (though they are both significantly prettier than me, of course). But that should give you an idea of the kind of face I have. And my skin is pale like theirs.

I often walk with slouched shoulders, my head down, and my headphones in. I know the slouching is bad, and I'm trying to walk with my shoulders back more. I always have my head down because I'm shy and afraid to look people in the eye.

I know after reading this you're going to find a handful of things about me unattractive or unappealing. I want to know what those are so I can change them. I want to get noticed more by guys, and in a good way.

I'm working on my confidence as well and one day I will be brave enough to approach guys, but for now I want to focus on my look to help make this transition easier.

Thanks for your help.

Most Helpful Guy

• As you already know beauty is not something we all find the same way , so if I don't see you I can't really say if I would be attracted , but from what you say you sound like the type of girl that attracts me the "cute shy girl" , well as I don't know you I can't comment on your personality and you already try to get higher confidence so the only think I can comment for is the "slouched shoulders" because I was walking that way in the past as I was and am a shy person ,

but as long as you keep your head up and keep facing people looking into your eyes then you just don't mind after a while , but as long as you are a kind person then you may already be a dream girl .. Cheers

What Guys Said 1

• wall of txt, post pics or don't ask us to judge you based on looks

• If you actually read the text, you'd realize I asked you to judge me on my demeanor, NOT my looks.

What Girls Said 1

• You sound cute and shy. I would say that putting small amounts of gradual effort into your look is the best way to gain more confidence. Anything you do that takes care of yourself will help. Like you can focus on making sure you get all the nutrients you need, maybe get a little exercise, wear a little natural makeup. Practice smiling or saying hi to people. Just little things like that one by one will eventually snowball and move on to bigger things.