What about short girls?

is it awkward for a really tall guy to hug a short girl? what about kissing? what do guys think about short girls? I'm 5"3 and my best friend (who's a guy) always gives me sh*t about being short, but not in a rude way. He says because I'm short it's hard to see me as a girlfriend. is this true for all guys?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Just find someone you mesh with. Height won't be an issue once you do that.

• just seriously stop worring about it. That guy is WRONG. If a short girl wants a tall guy he will be really happy.

• no -_- id much rather have a short girlfriend than a girlfriend who is 6'1 like me

• Don't worry you are a girl, guys hot on you all the time so don't worry about it. Worry about it if you were a short guy, then you will be in trouble.

• no, I've dated a few short girls and I have also seen a lot of short girls dating tall men

What Girls Said 4

• 5'3 isn't that short and do you seriously think no girl who is 5'3 can get a bf? He's probably making excuses

• many guys like petite girls, don't worry.

• My best guy friend always teases me about my height too. I'm 5'1" by the way. I know he doesn't mean it, so don't take it to your heart...short girls rocks!

• My bro's 6'3 (and he's still growing) and he's dating a girl who's 5'2.