Sunless sun tanning - best product?

Does anyone have recommendations for sunless tanning products? I'm done with the tanning beds, but don't want to look orange or streaky. Also, what are some good recommendations for face bronzer? Thanks for your help!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the best are those gradual building ones, the body moisturizers with a hint of tan in them.

They work really well for me, because it's not like a sudden transition from white or TAN and it tends to look a lot more natural in my opinion.

Plus, less streaks, just apply easily and it's pretty straight forward, and because it applies lighter to start with - you stains or streaks if you do end up with them won't be as obvious. The kind of thing you can see because you know they're there, but others can't.

And it's just easy and part of the daily routine of moisturizing for me anyway. So not a lot of effort.

Other than that - I've heard a lof of good things about self spray on tan - but I've never tried it myself so I can't really say much about it.

As for bronzing powder I use Rimmel london - sun summer duo or something like that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i can't tell you about tanning because...well look at me lol!

but I do know about bronzer powder...a good kind to use...which is cheap is the Nyc Bronzing face powder...it works...it like 3 bucks lol.

you can also use Rimmel Bronzer in the color sundance...its a bronzer without shimmers or orange affect.

There is also is a tanning spray called Australian Gold Sunscreen With Instant Bronzer Continuous Spray. It is like 10 bucks...at walgreens...it works. link

• I haven't found a good one yet but I so like the brand SUN you can get it at ultra. Jergins made my skin red and itchy... I don't recommend it!

• St Tropez has some really great gradual tanning products. It looks really natural and it's pretty easy to use. It's pricey, but the price matches the quality.

• Try products by sunlabs, they're the best. Google the product, I'd link you but I'm on my iPhone and it isn't working properly. (:

• For sunless tanning products try Victoria's Secret, they have some spray on tans. For a face bronzer try a company called Benefit. Here's the link