What would you think of a girl who always wears black clothes?

let's say she is an attractive girl.

BUT she always wears black tops, pullovers, tshirts...but "normal" blue jeans.

what do you think of a girl like that? would she creep you out? would you think she is a satanist :D or an emo?

I appreciate it if you write down your opinions. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to wear black all the time,guys always complimented me on the way I dressed

What Guys Said 5

• I would probably be more drawn towards her actually. Every guy has different tastes though. And a lot of other things like your hair and makeup would make a big difference on how people view you.

• Why should what someone wears determine what sort of person they are? I say colours are colours people are people, Actually get to know them and don't judge them by their clothing.

• Depends on a lot of things, black def suits pale skin more, make up has a huge affect too (red lipstick=punk/indie, heavy mascara and eyeliner=emo/goth, etc) but my personal opinion is a girl always looks more attractive in black, they don't call it a little 'blue' dress. It's always the little black dress.

• Only that, her favorite color is black.

• Black clothing always seems to be attractive on girls.

So don't judge someone by the clothes they wear,instead judge by how they behave and by their personality.

Even if she wasn't attractive you still cannot judge her.

What Girls Said 5

• I think Selma Blair wears a lot of black. I wouldn't judge you.

• Oh man, you just described the way I'm dressed 75% of the time. :X

• I would assume that she was going out of her way to wear black. I might think she was trying to make some sort of statement, but I wouldn't try judging what it was. I would think of her as a normal person who just likes black.

• I think either she is one of the following:

-Trying to look slimmer

-Depressed

-Emo

-Likes "black" wayyy too much

• I wear black a lot...because it goes with anything.

but it depends who and how they are wearing it..