Drowsy eyes, darkness below eyes, remedy?

I have drowsy eyes and my lower eyelids are a bit darker. What are some remedies? Thanks a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• frozen peas from the freezer. Just put it on top of your eyes, and google frozen peas for eyes, or cucumber for eyes or stuff like that.

What Girls Said 6

• you can buy undereye cream with light reflecting pigments, they are ment to brighten the under eyes. you can also buy tinted under eye cream to cover up the shadows.

• see if you were a girl...i would easily say concealer or cover up...

But I will suggest you sleeep with cold wet teabags on your eyes for like 20 minutes more a little more twice daily.

• Go to sleep. :)

• Sleep is practicing death. No but seriously I have some problems sleeping more than 7 hours.

• You need to sleep & go to the doctors it's not good to ask medical advice on a site like this. YOu be lacking iron too.

• Have a quality 8 hours sleeping.

• Tea bags (after soaked in warm water) helps reduce puffiness and look of drowsiness

• Sleep more, use eyedrops, drink more water, use creams for puffiness and dark circles.

What Guys Said 0