Favorite pair of shoes?

I have a trashed pair of vans I refuse to throw away, they have my signatures from my favorite band and they are blue (well used to be) and they look like I robbed them off a hobo.

Your turn :D

Most Helpful Girl

• they were a pair of bown keds with a yellow logo but sadly *sniffle* the store that I bought them from alomst 5 years ago doesn't sell them anymore :(

I still have them around here somewhere

they are so faded, ha ha they don't even look brown and the logo off of one is gone, rubber is missing everywhere but they are still beautiful

• I used to have a sweet pair with owls on them. Keds are awesome.

• yeah they rock

What Guys Said 2

• My favorites are a pair of Danner 12" Gortex Boots. The outer sole wears out fast. Otherwise it's very tough and supportive. They literally feel like moccasins.

• i love my neon green toms.

What Girls Said 4

• I've had my black Converse low tops for 6 years. The rubber is coming off the sides and they have holes, but I refuse to throw them away. I just fix them with black electrical tape.

However, I recently bought two pairs of Toms and I'm in love with them. I think I have a three way favorite shoe tie now.

• I have some black and white vans with purple laces that go up to cover my ankle. They have this really cool design on it with two girls and flowers and buildings and random stuff. The rubber is peeling off and they're like brown now

• I don't wear sneakers so I don't really have a half dead pair of shoes, but my favorite pair of shoes at the moment are my black patent leather, mary-jane stilettos they are so prettyy ahaha

• I have a pair of black and white converse from 6th grade and I'm going into 11th. They've faded since I've had them for so long, they have holes and the rubber is coming off. I won't throw them away, theyre so comfy =) lol