Is curly hair ugly to guys?

I have medium brown curly hair. It's like shoulder length. I hate it, because I never know whether or not it looks pretty, or even attractive. So I was just wondering, is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it can look just as good if not better than straight hair. I normally would prefer straight, but for some girls curly works better and looks great.

What Guys Said 7

• I think it depends on the girl and if it compliments her face or looks. I think some girls look good with curly hair while some look better with straightened hair. All guys are different and have different preferences.

• Depends on the girl. Some look better with curly hair, others look better with straight hair. I'd imagine that some look good with no hair, too. It comes down to what you look like, really.

• Not at all. I love curly hair on a girl. I think it's pleasant to look at. Perfectly straight hair looks sterile. It looks off. But I'm not gonna judge a girl just on her hair of course.

• not at all

• I like straight hair more but loose curly can be really hot!

• It's better than straight.

• I don't know what you look like so I can't say

What Girls Said 3

• Guys on GirlsAskGuys hate curly hair because they consider it less feminine and they can't run their hands through it.

Guys in real life, they don't mind it as long as it fits you and it's the same for straight and wavy hair. Whatever works for you is best.

I have curly hair like:

link

and I receive compliments from both guys and girls :)

• I am not a guy then. lol

• I never said all and I don't know what this has to do with being a guy. I'm repeating what I've seen guys on here say. I don't care what y'all think personally.

• :( Fine then. I knew you didn't mean all anyway. I noticed that 99% of the time you make sure it says most in someway.

• I don't think so.

• Different styles suit different people. It might or might not look cute on u. Without a pic who can say. Some people are ugly with it, others not. You could belong to either group. Just saying curly hair is saying nothing