Why do I get more attention with my hair up than when it's down?

I have long dark curly hair, but guys notice more when it is hidden or pinned up---?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guysa re usually more attracted by long hiar, but if you have high sculpted cheekbones, the hair being up draws more attention to them.

What Guys Said 3

• You probably look better with your hair pinned up. What every person looks better in is completely individual.

• call me a creep but when a girls hair is pinned up and her neck is visible, its sexy to me.

• Couldn't say. That's entirely dependent on how you look.

What Girls Said 4

• You probably have a pretty face---usually only really pretty girls look good like that. It draws more attention to your face. :)

• No, you're being a tad analytical. It could have been a mixture of things:

1. Your make-up

2. Your outfit

3. Your attitude that day

I mean come on, I could wear a white shirt for three days straight and get no attention from guys and then go on to say "Oh my God no one likes me when I wear white!" or I can realize that they probably just weren't interested. It's really a matter of time, place and person.

But what the hell does this matter anyway? Who cares?

• maybe because when your hair's up it doesn't hide away your cute face

• Cause you look better with your hair up, it shouldn't be a shock that different hair styles look better than others