Girls, torn pants, cool or not cool?

I have like two pairs of pants that are torn at the knees, I think they're pretty cool because I tore them while mountain biking and taking some spills. I ride pretty hard and to me its a reminder of some of the craziest things I've tried and not really succeeded but hey, I overcame my fear and tried anyway. I like them because they're like scars for my clothing, and I don't know I think they're pretty cool but what do girls thing, tacky or interesting? What do you think when you see a guy wearing some?

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Torn jeans are awesome, I go mountain biking too so I understand what you mean about the battle scares on your clothes :) I wear torn jeans all the time, my friends love my look :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Torn jeans are fine with me. I wear them, and guys can wear them too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I like torn pants. In fact, my two favorite pairs of jeans have tears on them.

0|1
    0|0
    • at the knees right? lol

• Yes, at the knees. But I also have a pair of jeans with rips and tears along the thighs. They are f***ing awesome.

• Sorry but I fine them tacky. It looks disgusting in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends how big the and where they are located :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I <3 them on guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • torn pants is very sexy. it shows personality... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • they're okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when they're torn by you, and not on purpose (just through wear) rather than you having paid for them to be torn.

Most of my jeans are torn, all by just walking around/me being too short :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.