If your friend is really lacking style how wld you tell her without hurting her feelings?

she is really la cking style she comes wearing all the colors that don't blend HELP

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess when your on shopping invite her always to come with you :) that would help her to realize what are the trends now :)

What Guys Said 1

• " dear, I need to tell you something. It's not that you don't have tastes but you sometimes dress with wrong colors that don't blend. Now ,I'm telling you this because I care about you and I want you to look good."

something like that,

What Girls Said 3

• Dang I wouldn't want a friend like you. Why do you care? As long as you like YOUR style, hers is not your problem...

• If it was one of my friends, I wouldn't think anything of it. That's how they dress, good for them. It's their body, they can wear whatever they want. It's none of my business. And ever thought she may not like the way you dress?

• I'd probably not say anything, as its not my place to tell a friend what they should and should not wear.