Propeller hat - is it cute or dorky?

i have a propeller hat for those who don't know what it is,( put it in google images,) to the shops, is it cute or lame? by the way, I'm 16 year old

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to say dorky.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• LOL. That's fantastic. I'd have to see it on you though, I mean, it depends on what you wear it with. Like if your going for the full on prep schoolboy thing with shorts and a sweater, and a huge ass lollypop, it'd be awesome, LOL, but your trying to do the whole little black dress and high heels look, its gonna be a touch out of place

1|0
    0|0
  • It's absolutely dorky.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be cute to wear to a carnival or whatever...but not for every day use...especially not to a formal event..such as a dance...

0|0
    0|0
    • excuse my sh*tty puntuation on my question, but how about wearing it to the shops?

• No...I would just think you were young (immature)...too young for me...as I am 22...

What Girls Said 3

• If you can rock it then wear it. It's a great way to peacock in a place there will be a lot of guys. I always wear a statement piece or two for that reason. But I couldn't pull off a propellor hat, props to you if you can! Go for it :D

0|0
    0|0
  • It's silly. It would be dorky if you wore it every day, but funny in the right context.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put a motor in mine.

0|1
    0|0