Propeller hat - is it cute or dorky?

i have a propeller hat for those who don't know what it is,( put it in google images,) to the shops, is it cute or lame? by the way, I'm 16 year old

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to say dorky.

What Guys Said 3

• LOL. That's fantastic. I'd have to see it on you though, I mean, it depends on what you wear it with. Like if your going for the full on prep schoolboy thing with shorts and a sweater, and a huge ass lollypop, it'd be awesome, LOL, but your trying to do the whole little black dress and high heels look, its gonna be a touch out of place

• It's absolutely dorky.

• It would be cute to wear to a carnival or whatever...but not for every day use...especially not to a formal event..such as a dance...

• excuse my sh*tty puntuation on my question, but how about wearing it to the shops?

• No...I would just think you were young (immature)...too young for me...as I am 22...

What Girls Said 3

• If you can rock it then wear it. It's a great way to peacock in a place there will be a lot of guys. I always wear a statement piece or two for that reason. But I couldn't pull off a propellor hat, props to you if you can! Go for it :D

• It's silly. It would be dorky if you wore it every day, but funny in the right context.

• I put a motor in mine.