How do you get rid of arm hair? Do you? Is it weird that a girl does not have arm hair?

Okay I have kinda hairy arms and I was wondering what girls do to get rid of it or make it less noticeable. Any tips? Also would you think its weird if a girl has no arm hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• My arm hair used to bother me too. I tried shaving it off once, but then a friend of mine asked quizzically with an eyebrow raised if I had shaved off my arm hair. I suddenly felt self-conscious about NOT having arm hair! ha ha I started looking around and realized that no one else (that I saw at least) had shaved arms, so I never did it again. And hey, we already shave our legs. That's hassle enough, so who wants two more limbs to upkeep? ;) I say love your arm hair.

What Guys Said 1

• It's sexy and smooth, attractive and why wouldn't you.

What Girls Said 8

• You could shave or wax them, that's about all you can do, or use one of those motor based things.

I don't think it's weird.

• Epilator? I think that's what the motor based thing is called. Thanks though. I guess I will stick to waxing because with shaving I will have a stubble by the 2nd day and using a epilator sounds too painful.

• or not, il just trim. Maybe this will help someone else who has the same problem.

• I think it's kinda weird to shave it. You can use an exfoliating scrub to remove some of the hare, or bleach it.

• I already bleach it but when I am outside and you can clearly see my hairy arms. Ha the hairs are just blond instead of brown.

• Ha yes its actually fairly hard to hold the comb down and trim at the same time so I am just doing it without the comb. But thanks, this is actually better then having to remove it and I guess it would look kinda weird.

• I know. I have trouble too. And, No problem.

• I shave my arms. I started in the 6th grade and have done it ever since.

• I HATE girls who shave their arms. It's just weird. And then if you don't shave it like everyday you can see stubble, which makes it worse. If you have dark arm hair that you're self concious about, you could always bleach it. I wouldn't know about how you'd go about that, but I'm sure you could pick up some kind of kit from walmart. If it's not dark and there's just a lot of it I'd just let it go. You're probably the only one who notices, and you're probably the only one who cares.

• I shave my arms. I've been doing it since I was 12. I never thought it was particularly odd, but I could be wrong.

• I have barely any body hair. Seriously, I have baby skin. My arm hair is very very light. I do wax it though, but when I forget you can barely see the difference.

• no its not weird at all ! I guess we shouldn't have any hair on our bodies ... I wax them anyway stays longer looks cleaner and decreases naturally by time

• I wax because it lasts longer and if you go to the right place it doesn't hurt at all :)