Guys, are guys ever really satisfied being in a relationship?

are guys ever really satisfied being in a relationship? do you always want the next best thing?...for example, say you're dating a average looking girl, she's got a great personality and you guys get along great...and then you meet Megan fox's twin who also happens to have a great personality, and she may even like you...what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends, but lucky for women, men are simple.

Sometimes, a guy has a 1973 Dodge Charger, and he obviously wouldn't give it up for a Toyota Prius. But then comes a 2012 Dodge Charger, supercharged, with a turbo, and nitro. And then comes a Ferrari. But the guy is still happy with his 1973 Dodge Charger. What the hell is wrong with this guy, right?

After a while, people and things just become "yours." It's not even a function of time, it's just a function of being happy.

If a guy meets a girl, that's not ugly, that's not stupid, that's not a prude, that's not asexual, that doesn't have an attitude, and doesn't "expect" him to do anything because "he's the guy," then a guy is happy. Sure, anything beyond that is a welcome extra, but considering all the garbage and trash out there that can't even come close to that minimum, a guy would be more than happy finding just that.

Hypothetically, Megan Fox's twin could walk by, be interested in me, and maybe she's "nice" too. But, not that I mind paying, but I'm sure she "expects" a guy to pay (whereas my girl doesn't). I'm sure she's very nice when it comes to casually talking to people socially, but feels "entitled" to things, or being treated a certain way (whereas my girl doesn't). And I'm sure she spends a lot of time making herself out to look real pretty, but will find all sorts of reasons and excuses to not have sex (which my girl won't), or only feel like having Disney or Lifetime network sex (which my girl thinks is a joke). So, in all honesty, maybe girls might feel threatened by Megan Fox's twin, but guys aren't truly interested in her.

• i think your girlfriend is very lucky...thanks for your answer.

What Guys Said 5

• majority of guys ages 15-25 are not satified in their relationship.

yup when the next best thing arrives and ding dong ditch. I've seen it happen many times

also its all about the guy. a lot of guys have respect when it comes to dating a women

and others will not care and move on to the next best thing.

unfortunately its 50/50 chance of finding a really genuine guy...

also it really take a women too. she has to really know how to tame a guy

keep him happy. a lot say a happy man is a happy wife. its vice versa as well

a happy man is a happy wife. catch me?

• megan foxs twin? f*** no, id be trying to trade up not down

• guys and girls are different, girls want a fairy tale with prince charming and guys want an endless supply of nubile young women.

• I loved my ex. I had eyes for no one but her. I wouldn't have left her for anyone else, and there is nothing I wouldn't have worked out with her. Apparently she didn't feel the same way.

• Honestly I hate these stereotypes about guys always looking for something better and never being satisfied. I think girls are just as likely to have thoughts like these as guys are. In fact, I learned in one of my sociology classes that rates among men and women cheating on their significant other are exactly the same.

• i don't believe all guys are always looking for something better and I know some girls do the same thing. I just wanted to know what guys would say if I posted this question. thanks for your answer. hope I didn't offend you.

• Well I'm glad to hear that you're neutral. The question looked very one-sided at first glance.

What Girls Said 0