Guys and girls, skirts or jeans?

Just curious. Girls which one do you prefer to wear and guys which do you like seeing on girls? Thanks! :)

• Skirts
    46% (13)57% (8)50% (21)Vote
  • Jeans
    54% (15)43% (6)50% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Skirts! deffinitly hottest :)

0|0
    0|0
    • jeans ftw:)

• lol, jeans are still good but there is just something about skirts making them that extra bit more feminine that I find more appealing :). Jeans are still nice since you can see the outline of the ass :P

What Guys Said 10

• jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • I say skirts because I like how feminine they look. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on the situation. A nice skirt (not too short, most wear ridiculously short skirts) is nice, but jeans are nice too. In the end, whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has the kind of butt I like...(I am an ass man..I will admit)..then I would want her to wear jeans that emphasize your butt...however I much prefer a girl in a skirt/dress...

0|0
    0|0
  • skirt if she has hot , perfect legs with no marks on them , or else I'd choose jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • That totally depends on whether the activity we have planned requires the protection jeans provide or the access that skirts allow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how the girl looks in skirt.

But if the girl can rock skinny jeans, better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans are way better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say jeans just because you can really see how thick and juicy the thighs and butt are. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Generally speaking I would say jeans, especially skinny leg jeans, gives more definition of your legs and ass.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I feel more comfortable to wear jeans if I'm on a first date. I don't know why it feels safer. Other times it totally depends on the occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer jeans, but I always wear skirts in the summer because I can only wear them three months out of the year, so I might as well enjoy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to wear skirts & I prefer men not wear them. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, I could never pull off the skirt look, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what I'm doing or going but generally I find jeans wayyyy more comfortable plus there's all different kinds of styles and colors and fits and you can make them casual or dressy.

Only downfall: the heat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts suit me way better but I feel more confident in jeans either slim fitted or sometimes I'd go for the rock chick look...ripped jeans.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like jeans...there super comfy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear both but I prefer jeans...especially on windy days.

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts, more freedom whereas, jeans can be confining.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear both, but jeans are awesome. If I could only choose one I would most definitely choose jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer skirts; they are more girlie than jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans :P

0|0
    0|0
  • skirts look more feminine anyway !

0|0
    0|0
  • i like jeans a lot better

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to wear a lot of knee length skirts but I think they make me look like a "grandma" in training or so said my friends. So now I just wear long skinny dark blue jeans, relaxed boot cut style with converse all stars.

0|0
    0|0