Girls, would it burst your ego if a guy you knew said you looked hot?

Would that make you wonder about him? Or would you just not care?

How often have guys called you that?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would do two things, make me feel appreciated and boost my confidence but it would also make me wonder a bit depending on the type of friend and person he is.

What Girls Said 7

• Personally, I rather compliments in regards to my personality...

But what girl doesn't want to be told she looks good? It's flattering and sweet. :)

The only time I would become questionable is if I felt like he said it to every girl. A compliment regarding my looks I take more seriously and fully believe them, if it's coming from a guy that doesn't dish out a lot of compliments.Then again it just depends on who it's coming from.

Like I don't really care if the drunk frat boy tells me I look good, I'm already questioning his judgement. Yeah I may look good, but I feel like he already has an ulterior motive. :/

• depends on the girl. if she's the confident and flirty type who likes to show off her stuffs, being called hot is an ego-booster. if she's serious type, she won't take it much to heart because she's used to hearing that compliment. if she's shy type, she might like it secretly but might also be uncomfortable about it.

• I prefer "beautiful" or "pretty".

• would not burst my ego. no . guys don't call me that ever

• no offense but usually males are the ones that need to worry about thier ego's being too big. I've had guys tell me that and I usually just laugh and say thank you and give a polite smile. If I'm really attracted to the guy I'll say something like well, thanks I think you are too.

• totally! I love being called hot ...

Few boys tell me this every time we meet, few just when I ask how I look and few donĀ“t even have to tell anything (I see it in their eyes) :)

• don?t say it to a girl who?s shy or reserved ... use "beautiful" "cute" or "pretty" ... otherwise she might think you want just f*** her

• I don't really care if a guy calls me hot, it sort of flies right off me. I only truly care about and believe compliments given to me that aren't about hotness or looks. Plus, you aren't ever going to go anywhere far (emotionally) with a guy that just thinks you're hot, so stuff that.

It does give me a little ego boost over the other girls though. Seems to happen with all girls. And it's not a good thing.

What Guys Said 0